Nicole's Bikini:

One Size Fits All

10/11/2007 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beautiful bulging mom-to-be Nicole Richie isn't letting her wombmate alter her wardrobe!

Despite being preggers, Nicole has been snapped wearing her old, unhealthy-looking-pre-baby-weight-gain Maya Ruffle bikini -- and it finally fits! Hallelujah!

A baby belly is a million times more attractive than a bag o' bones!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

poody's grandma

oh leave her alone.. she looks awsome!!!!

anna

she's beautiful! i admire this young lady so much. u go nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Rach

Oh gosh shes look great !! 10000 times better than the old pic !!

Lazy

She looks absolutely beautiful. I wish them the best!!

Patti Shea

She looks so healthy!
Nicole always was the naturally cute one on The Simple Life, and certainly had all the personality and brains.

MissLissa

I am so happy for her and Joel Madden....their baby will be soooo cute! :o}

A girl

She looks sooo good right now, and she is going to have the most gorgeous curves post baby!!!!

deb

omg...nicole take it from us,normal none hollywood knows best>you look fantastic with meat on!!!

someone

My god, she was really unattractive being that skinny.

She looks sooo much better now, I'd do her, preggers or not!

Kat

This is the best she has looked in so long. I love how she is flaunting her curves and I hope she keeps this up in the future after the baby's birth. One comment though - I hope she is wearing plenty of sunscreen and that she wasn't in the sun too long. Too much exposure can raise her internal temperature causing issues for the baby.

egriffin

I'd almost say keep her pregnant! I am not a fan of Nicole Richie but she looks 1,000 times better with child than she did all skinny and unhealthy. I hope she keeps some of that weight after she has the baby!

impy

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!! Yummy!!!!!!!!!! Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! Healthy!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing what living a healthier life can do for a girl. GO NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir my ass

The baby will be the best thing that ever happened to her....may the little one be healthy and may Mom learn that there are FAR more important things in life than a size 0 wardrobe.

Tangie

She's ugly, and pregnant women need to cover up!

Kate

I hope she looks at these photos and sees what the majority of us see. She looks so much better with a little weight on her. When she was super skinny she just looked so old and haggard. Now she looks healthy and alive. Nichole don't be in a rush to lose the baby weight. You look beautiful.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments