Monitor to Brit -- Don't Go Changin'

10/12/2007 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ.comTMZ has learned that the monitor who has supervised Britney's visits with her kids told the court the interactions at home are nothing abnormal -- with a little exception. Seems the monitor has noticed Britney goes to her room a lot to change clothes!

In another development, in open court yesterday, Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, said something very interesting -- after it was officially revealed that Spears has passed two drug tests, Kaplan responded by saying that although the drugs tests were important, they were not the center of gravity in this case. The upshot -- Kaplan seems to be saying Britney's core problems may be psychologically or biologically rooted.

Stay tuned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sillyme

She's bored out of her mind with kids and has a short attention focus span.

your mom

ding dang yall...first?

Ace

No drugs? That's a surprise. She must be biologically stupid.

Ubrightenmyday

I knew this all along. Im rootin' for you Brit! Girls got a classic case of "young superstar in Hollywood"
She'll be fine, she just needs grounding, and that started with the reconnection with her mom over the weekend =)

K. Jackson

She' s just plain stupid! Instead of spending time changing clothes, she needs to wash that nasty head of fake hair! Spending time in another Country would probably do her a lot of good - and us too! As much as I can't stand Paris - I'm beginning to wish she'd do something stupid so we could get a break from this trainwreck!

marilyn

Do ya think? I assumed it was obvious that she has been suffering from some sort of mental breakdown. ( thus all of the "i am afraid' remakes as she courts her suitors the paps.
Plus her love of showing off all parts of her body to anyone that will look. yet another shot of her boobs hanging out and lack of undies that she so ungracefully shows off when departing cars.

someone get her some help! there is no way she can take care of babies in her frame of mind! what a nutso!

come on

I'm so sick of hearing about this freak. Who cares. She was a wacko to begin with but no one saw it, because everyone was too busy buying into the sex pot act. She does nothing and has all the resourses in the world to raise her kids right and she can't even do that. Its pathetic.

Realist

Britney is my inspiration. I too am a young mother of two small children.
When I question my parenting skills I just look to Brit and follow her example,
I could never be led astray. I look to Britney daily for strength and guidance.
I love her hair,I love her style, I love her music, I love her brown boots, I love Britney
and always will. BoGo the boots Brit.

Blah blah blah

Is Kaplan trying to throw off Federline being required to take drug tests? I hope they can get to the root of things.

Get a Clue

What is it with this weirdo and changing clothes all the time?

And finally, this new man in her life.. JR Rotem, is he a good influence?

Does anyone remember this TMZ post about JR Rotem bragging to Blender magazine that he F'd Britney, "Wheelbarrow Style" not too long ago?

This is the quality of individual Britney is now hangin' with.

melissa

well no duh she is going to be a model parent while being supervised, what idiot wouldnt?

does THIS really matter?????

Well atleast all of you are perfect...............................a-holes.

Bailey

Does she go to her room to change clothes or do drugs? They have amazing detox products .

MyTwoCents

Brit changes clothes so much because she can't decide which hoochie mama look she likes best.

Kiss and Tell

K-fed is fishing
First he bring all these witness to prove brit has a drug problem so the judge order drugs testing . Now since she testing clean and starting to work on the judge order she crazy. This is a sign to me that k-fed case is fall apart especially since now brit and her mom are talking again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments