O.J. Crony Cops a Plea, Will Testify Against the Juice!

10/12/2007 5:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Las Vegas FOX affiliate in KVVU is reporting one of O.J. Simpson's co-defendants has agreed to plead guilty to a reduced charge and testify against Simpson and four others. This canary is going to sing!

A lawyer for Charles Cashmore told the AP that Cashmore is set to plead guilty Monday to being an accessory to robbery, a felony that could get him up to five years in prison.

Simpson and four others -- Walter Alexander, Michael McClinton, Clarence Stewart and Charles Ehrlich -- are charged with kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, burglary and conspiracy in the Sept. 13 encounter with two sports memorabilia dealers in a Las Vegas hotel room.

Cashmore's lawyer said he'll testify that two other men who entered the room with Simpson were armed.

Cartman

You can't squeeze the juice!

Thanks

reality bites

What will it take to make this guy disappear??? I want to vomit every time I see him in the news......

dregs

TMZ caught a nice evil grin on OJ's face. He is going down. Expect a minimum of 15 years. He could get 30.

SPOOKS69

I HOPE THAT THE OLD "I'M OJ SIMPSON SO YOU CAN''T DO ANYTHING TO ME" WON'T WORK THIS TIME.

Britney loves OJ

We love you OJ!

Even the haters lover you OJ!

love little people :)

OJ WILL ROT IN PRISON FOR YEARS WITH ANY LUCK.........GOD DOSEN'T SLEEP!!! THE JUICE IS ALL DRIED UP , NOW FOR ONCE HIS KIDS WILL FIND PEACE ONCE HE'S BEHIND BARS WHERE HE BELONGS.......WHATEVER HAPPENS BEHIND PRISON WALLS WONT BE LIKE A GOLF COURSE THATS FOR SURE LMAO............HIS ASS IS GONNA BE SORE AS HELL................WHICH IS WHERE HE IS GOING AFTER PRISON..........GOD BLESS U JUSTIN AND SYDNEY, MOM IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, BE STRONG

Mimi

OJ looks like the crocodile that he is.

Cartman

Naw, OJ will walk.

First off, he has that deal with the devil. If that's not enough I'm sure Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton will call this "Jena 32" and he will get off because black people are allowed to commit crimes these days because of something someone else did years before, etc.

Thanks

lise

o please they will let the creep walk again

Confused

Is it just me, or does OJ look like Jack Nicholson's Joker without makeup.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

I can't really imagine what the hell will happen to him as a result of this. The whole crew are nothing but a bunch of lowlifes so who knows what the outcome will be? I'd like to see him finally go down for something though. He makes me sick.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Well of course they're gonna sing!!!!! They are all criminals and/or ex-cons.

The radical racist OJ starts his life in Hell on Earth - the most hated man in the Universe!

pj

Okay - that picture of OJ just made me pee my pants a little.....

LAME

Actually that picture reminded my of The Grinch when he took all Cindy Lou Who's presents in Whoville.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments