Angelina Jolie Adopts a New Look

10/16/2007 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Without her brood, boyfriend or bevy of tattoos, Angelina Jolie is virtually unrecognizable! But the lips don't lie!

The mother-of-four was snapped Monday on the L.A. set of her new 1920s film, "The Changeling," looking like a Prohibition era hottie. What a stretch!

Now we know why she's so thin ... it's the Great Depression!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

La La

Angelina needs to crawl under a rock and stay there indefinately. She has nothing to offer but her stink hole with crabs. Angelina needs to put ice down her pants to keep the crabs fresh. This woman is a home wrecker and Brad needs to wise up and go back to Jenn Anistan. Jenn is homely, but angelina is no better than the rest of the Hollywierd dingleberries.

Internet Website Designs

thats what brad sees in the morning FIRST

Correcting Your Mistakes

The great depression was in the 1930s, not the 1920s.

Stock market crash was 1929 but depression wasn't until the '30s.

Kat

I don't really care for that period. I love her long hair, and yes I know she is portraying a character.

Gatorade Please

She is one classy lady!

Mrs. Harvey Levin

She looks FABULOUS no matter what she is wearing!

Kat

The Prohibition era was from about 1920 to the early 30s when Roosevelt took over. The Depression transpired during Black October in 1929.

Dawn Day

H-O-M-E-L-Y

I don't care what anybody else says....she's just plain funny looking and those lips don't help.

Boxy Roxy

I want to buy that coat!

TH

The Depression technically started in 1929 with the Stock Market Crash, which is stil part of the 1920s; it lasted for ten years. Anyway, this outfit is great. She looks terrific in it.

Some Faustkateer

She is ACTING the classy lady. Remember who she really is--a nut-job who has now carefully crafted a new image. Remember blood neclaces, announcing sex had in a limo moments before appearing at an awards show, the numerous temper tanrums thrown over the years..... Bet by now Brad has her number and misses Jen's sanity. I give Branglelina another year at most. It will last until Brad gets his own PR machine in order. Then, he will RUN for the exits!

Jolie is a WHACK JOB! Trust me....

BUZZKILL

She looks like my grandma on acid.

The Flying Meysie

Take a look at People Mag's StarTracks (similar) pix of her.....the hands/fingers are nuttin but bones & her lips look like those old, red wax candy lips.....yeuch.

Glisten Garbor

Looks like Madonna.

Harvey's a douche

Yeah, you missed the depression era by a decade, but I don't expect much else from the douchebag dropouts at TMZ.

Hey Harvey, you taking over re-runs of my 6:30pm Simpson's episode for your crappy show about EVERYTHING already on you're website makes me wish you will die in a fire. You're nothing and I wish complete failure on your poor, miserable life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments