Cousin Geri from "Facts of Life": 'Memba Her?!

10/16/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Geri Jewell is famous for her groundbreaking role as Blair's cousin Geri on '80s sitcom "Facts of Life." Guess what she looks like now!
Geri Jewell

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Gay Kleven-Lundstrom

To poster #61, get your facts straight; Having CP doesn't make you retarded. Most people with CP have high IQ's. I should know, I am one of them, I am thrilled for Geri that she has survived in this "looks" mean everything field. I am a college graduate with a impressive work resume. You don't know how many times I have been called in for an interview after they see my glowing resume then look away when they see the person behind the resume.

equal opportunity offender

To poster #61, get your facts straight; Having CP doesn't make you retarded.

yes.... i know this....RETARD!

AK MCGRATH

GERI WAS THE FIRST PERSON SHOWED WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY ON TV WHO HAD A RE-OCCURING ROLE ON 79-88 SITCOM, "THE FACTS OF LIFE".

AS COUSIN GERI, THE WRITERS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB PORTRAYING HER AS A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY, ALTHOUGH THAT WAS WHAT DID NOT DEFINE HER.

THE EPISODES SHE WAS IN WERE VERY THOUGHT-PROVOKING, ALBEIT DONE WITH A TOUCH OF COMEDY AT TIMES.

AND HEY, AT LEAST THIS WOMAN HAS HAD A CAREER SPANNING OVER 25 YEARS. KUDOS GERI~YOU'RE FANTASTIC...AND BTW, LOOKS GREAT FOR HER AGE! AT LEAST HER FACE IS REAL, CANT SAY THAT FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE "BEAUTIES"-PLEASE!

JO *_*

Juan Carlo

Her "Facts of Life" character was kind of annoyingly one dimensional (although that's not her fault as much as the writers).

But she was great on "Deadwood" -especially the stuff with Al Swearegen (Ian Mcshane). I think she proved her acting chops from that show alone.

LOSTLITTLEBOBBY

Come see BLAIR'S cousin BLAAAAIIRA - I LOVE YOU BLAAAAIIRA!!!

Myrtle Beached Whale

Who would have guessed she is a lesbian. Doesn't look like one any more than, well, Ellen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5