Bobby Brown: A Lil' Bit Country?

10/18/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mr. Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown, has decided to try his hand at the country music business. Yes, cowboy hats, yee-haws, the whole deal! Houston, here he comes!
Bobby Brown
TMZ has learned that Bobby Brown signed for CMT's new show "Gone Country," where cowboy heavyweight John Rich will attempt to re-invent Brown's career -- as a country superstar?!

Carnie Wilson, Dee Snider, Sisqo, Julio Iglesias, Jr. and former Idol Diana DeGarmo are also set to undergo the country makeover. Fire up them thar TiVos!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Bobby Brown will "walk into the room collecting hundred dollar bills and this town won't ever be the same" Save ol' Whit, ride a bro- boy.

Jenny

Houston doesnt want Bobby!!

Im just sayin

Is the horse laughing?

Rev. Mike

Bobbie, What in the world are you doing???????????????? Getting paid is different than gettin paid. Bobbie people are laughing at you and not with you.
BROTHER come back to your senses and stop smoking that yank. God loves you man.

CountryHick

Can we say "Blazing Saddles"

Rev. Mike

This is crazy!!! How much more crack are you going to smoke before you realize the amage that you've caused. What makes think that you will be any more than a joke to for real county fans.............Seek help while you can...............

Erin

I read earlier today that Jessica Simpson was seen eating supper somewhere with John Rich last night so maybe she'll be on the show too. She has said that she wants to do a country album. Maybe she won't be on the show but I'm guessing Mr. Rich will be helping her with her album.

j-j

DeGarmo should be a lock. Didn't she work at DOLLYWOOD?

gertrude

even the horse is embarrassed.

DARK MEAT ONLY

There has been many Black cowboys even if you don't she Bobby Brown in the role.
I am certain he can sing better than most of the bloggers here. So, he might as well turn a rodeo out better than y'all folks too.

P.S. This is not Whitney or Bobby himself posting the comment

Exito

Someone said, "They don't swim and they don't ride horses", in response to Bobby Brown trying to make it in country music. I think they once said, " they don't play golf and
they don't bowl. Wrong again.

MTV USED 2PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! REMEMBER?

WOW . . .. I love John Rich -- disappointed he would do something
cheezy like this. Aren't reality shows over yet?

But I know I'll watch cuz I'm curious -- and John's a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Kentucky and proud

This doesn't surprise me because CMT doesn't know what real country is anyway. There are many great country stars that they wont even play, now they give this freak air time, that's why I call CMT ....
Controlled
Music
Television

rico13

What a loser is right!..I'm sick of looking at his ugly mug!..a no talent bum!..lock him up!.

Little Chyna "Girl"

Better that he ride a horse home drunk and drugged up from the clubs ... he won't be "RIDING without a license" for a change and the State Of Georgia doesn't require insurance (which I doubt this LOSER has EVER had). He's in lockup in either Fulton or Dekalb County jails every other week.
Good luck, felon! Your gravy train has derailed. Get your FIRST job in your life, druggie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments