Heidi and Spencer Do It Ghetto Style

10/18/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're unloved by much of America, but that isn't stopping reality TV villains Heidi Montag and fiance Spencer Pratt from doing their thing. The pair was caught in Malibu yesterday -- shooting scenes for Heidi's new music video.

When we say the pair, we mean the pair. Just Heidi, Spencer -- and a hand-held camera. Apparently, the couple is trying to save money by shooting it themselves. No doubt one of Spencer's harebrained schemes.

While it pains to give props to Spencer, having Heidi roll around on the beach in a bikini was definitely a good idea.

Christy

Thank you for your comedic piece this morning. Pink bikini? I think a saddle and bridle would be more fitting on that mare!

somewheresublime

I think that these two just might be the biggest papparazi/attention whores in America right now. Between this and those weird shots of them eating tacos and picking pumpkins, they've been doing every lame thing they can to attract attention. TMZ, stop enabling them!

box hand josh

i think she's ok looking? for a dude

nofanhere

Has anyone ever noticed how big Spencer's head is? And I mean literally. And I doubt it's because he has a large brain or anything. His head just looks funny on his small body.

Kristin

Hey their new name together is "Speidi" Gotta love it!!!

Merry Christmas

Why isn't the video [insert hardy laugh] being shot in a stable surrounded by her kind? That would be way more believable.

Naples

TMZ..... I THOUGHT WE ALL WHO READ YOUR SITE ASKED YOU YESTERDAY TO PLEASE DO SOMTHING PRODUCTIVE AND START FOLLOWING AROUND THE BOLLEA AKA HOGAN FAMILY TO SHOW THEM THAT WE THE PUBLIC ARE HOLDING THEIR SON RESPONSIBLE AND WE THE PUBLIC ARE NOT GOING AWAY. WHAT IS THE PAYOFF THAT YOU ARE GETTING FROM THESE TWO???? C'MON DO SOMTHING THAT MATTERS.

teckertime

who is amy sedaris??

cheryl

THESE ARE THE 2 BIGGEST LOSERS OF THE YEAR ! ! ! ! THE WORLD WANTS TO WIPE THE SMIRKS OFF THEIR FACES !!!! OH, AND MR. HOT STUFF THINKS HE'S ABOUT TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE BY 30 !! HE'S TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE HIS FAMILY THINK HE'S THE CAT'S MEOW...NO ONE WANTS THEM AROUND....AND MISS CHINNY CHIN CHIN IS SO UGLY !!! GET THEM GONE AND LET'S GET SOME DECENT COVERAGE OF PEOPLE WITH REAL TALENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheryl

A HORSE, OR A PIG, OR EVEN A CHICKEN CAN SING BETTER THAN MS. CHINNY CHIN CHIN !!! AND MR.LOSER, HIMSELF, WHO'S GOING TO BE A BILLIONAIRE BY 30, THINKS HIS PHOTO SHOOTS ARE GONNA WIN THE GRAND PRIZE ???? THESE 2 NEED TO DISAPPEAR FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live2Golf

Hey...Why you all up in my junk ? Why do you all hate my blonde babe and I so much? What did we ever do to you , besides make you sick to your stomach ? Just because I don't work and spend much of the day playing games on my laptop doesn't mean I dont have no skillzzs. For emzample...yesterday.. I wiped my own arse. wif hedies pink undies.
and then i turnded on the dishwaszer... so to all you that hate my finace and mees.
scooby doobey doobie you allz
Spencer Billionhair Pratt

Florida

Hey Clearwater:
I totally agree with you! That boy MUST be held responsible for his actions. He is so lucky he did not harm anyone else on the road. It could've been Anyone, driving down court st.

fedup

where is the rest of the cast members? I remeber they have real lives.

martinsmama

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

What's the deal with TMZ hatin on these 2? They are entertainment product, without which there'd be no TMZ.
Besides, she's incredibly hot and only 21.
Must be because Harvey Levine the little troll would never have a shot at her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments