Heidi and Spencer Do It Ghetto Style

10/18/2007 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're unloved by much of America, but that isn't stopping reality TV villains Heidi Montag and fiance Spencer Pratt from doing their thing. The pair was caught in Malibu yesterday -- shooting scenes for Heidi's new music video.

When we say the pair, we mean the pair. Just Heidi, Spencer -- and a hand-held camera. Apparently, the couple is trying to save money by shooting it themselves. No doubt one of Spencer's harebrained schemes.

While it pains to give props to Spencer, having Heidi roll around on the beach in a bikini was definitely a good idea.

Daisy

This isn't for a music video, this is for a SEX TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arctattoo

I think they would have more luck taping her video with some hay around instead of sand.. Just incase she gets hungry. Maybe some sugar cubes for Spencer so he can give her treats when she sings on key.. wait a minute that won't happen because she couldn't find a key even if she worked at a key cutting store!! NAAAAAAYYYYY! Mr. Ed called he wants his dentures back Heidi!

Vicky

Who are these people?

shopgirl1127

Puke Already!! I feel like every time I turn around there they are!! Heidi and Spencer should be on the cover of Hollywood Trash Weekly!! They shouldn't even be considered Hollywood. Heidi and Spencer are both backstabbing, scheming, self-centered, wannabe's. I freaking wish that they would go away already.......Please Lauren and MTV, get them off of the show for next season so they will fade into blackness where they should have stayed.....

geeewhiz

When I record the "Hills" I fast forwarded these two losers. I can't bear to even look at them. Why are they constantly on this site TMZ? They are really both unattractive and has zero talent. I would really encourage people to boycott "Taco Bell" and donate your money to organzations that will really feed the poor.

geeewhiz

She is so ugly and no amount of plastic surgery will ever change that. Spencer is a tool and it is so obvious he is living off this stupid woman. He is so ugly it isn't funny and has zero going for him.

geeewhiz

She can't sing and her recording is a joke. Come on, wake up you two idiots.

wasted days and wasted nights

I don't have a clue as to who she is, but I can't muster up any hate for a chick on the beach in a pink bikini.

C

douchebags on a beach, that's great! the smell of her is most likely killing any fish nearby!

Kandice

I hope he cut her horse face out of the photos

whyuhere

AHH!!

WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!
WE NEVER THOUGHT YOU COULD BE FIRST AT ANYTHING!

Bunnie

I have seen TMZ cover this couple for a while now and I still have to say.. Who the fark are they? And why do we care about them?

I am still waiting on the watch to watch knock off comparion of OJ's watch...

Shelli

I am SO SO SO incredibly sick of seeing these no talent - no point - PHONY people in every magazine I pick up! What is the deal with them?? Why are they getting so much publicity? I don't think I have EVER seen as big of ATTENTION WHORES as these two! Wow!

Michelle

I am thinking that they should both crawl up a cows butt and wait for it to pass a cow patty...it would have to be an improvement to both of their looks! And really how desperate can they be that they have to shoot their own video themselves? Cant they at least get that loser Scott Storch to be her manager..you know that wierd guy who manages Brook Hogan...she has NO talent and he manages her! If that would happen we would at least get to look forward to the possiblity of Spencer making The Hulkster mad and him choking him to death!!!

Standards are badly needed.

She has a sneering, sarcastic face that you just know would look good pushined into a birthday cake or pie on her birthday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments