Kiefer: Dressing Under the Influence

10/18/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"24" star Kiefer Sutherland has impaired judgment in his Halloween costume choices too!

The DUI darling was snapped in this J&B Whiskey bottle getup at a Halloween party last year. Now that's a shot! The genius pic, which also includes a priest feeling up a cheerleader, was taken in between Kiefer's pleading no contest to a 2004 DUI arrest and his most recent DUI arrest last month. Cheers!

Since he's not allowed to drive until May 2008 -- this Halloween, Kiefer may want to go as a bus rider!

DCD

Is everyone in LA an alcoholic?:(

Christy

Have none of you people ever been to a Halloween party?

Well, here's a clue for the shut-ins... sometimes, at Halloween parties, men dress up as women (or vice versa) and, sometimes at the very same parties, men (or women) dressed as priests do things that would be inappropriate for a real priest to do.

It's a crazy world out there, folks! I hope you get to experience some of it one of these days.

As for Kiefer, he's clearly an alcoholic so that costume is pretty sad to me but sad as in I feel compassion for the guy, something else that some of you folks might want to look into one of these days.

Oh and I think that TMZ has the year of the party wrong (not sure what year it was, but don't think it was last year; he was pictured dressed up as the Big Bad Wolf at a Halloween party last year).

DARK MEAT ONLY

No, I know that I am not mistaken. The cheerleader is no other than a pre-op trannie, who currently goes by the name of Sheila, from the second tier row of the squad's pyramid.
I can never forget a face in between surgeries.

Devin

TMZ SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BS One A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devin

TMZ SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!

That cheerleaders outfit is from my high school!!!! WTF!!!!!! Alhambra, Ca. CRAZY! I just graduated from there, class of 07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie

I would love to see Keifer tackling a christmas tree in this costume -

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3