Anderson Cooper:

Armed and Fabulous

10/22/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CNN golden boy Anderson Cooper is blowin' up -- literally!

Anderson Cooper
The 40-year-old news hottie showed up to a NYC screening of "Planet in Peril" this weekend, looking extra fit and buff. Check out those guns!

360 is not only the name of Coop's program -- it's also what he benches. Lift with the knees, Andy!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Charles A. Helfen, Jr.

dEAR ANDERSON,
tHANK YOU FOR BROADCASTING THR SEGMENT ON MILES LEVIN THIS PAST SPRING.
i STARTED HEMODIALYSIS THIS PAST jANUARY 2007. AS A NURSE WHO DID DIALYSIS FOE 9 YEARS i KNEW IT WAS COMMING FOR 20 YEARS. i WAS FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF UNTIL i WAS INSPIRED MY THIS
UNSELFIST TEEN.
mY KIDNEY TRANSPLANT ESTIMATED TIME IS 15 MONTHS,ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAN IS A KIDNEY
AND TO SOMEDAY MEET YOU BEFORE MY TRANSPLANT , DUE TO ALL MY OTHER MEDICAL PROBLEMS
i AM GIVEN A 60% CHANCE, tHAT IS BETTER THAN LIVING WITH A POOR QUALITY OF LIFE.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL!

tHANKS FOR YOUR TIME,

CHARLIE hELFEN, JR
314 MOUNT PLEASANT ROAD
LEVANT, MAINE 04456
207-884-3559

Charles A. Helfen, Jr.

dEAR ANDERSON,
tHANK YOU FOR BROADCASTING THR SEGMENT ON MILES LEVIN THIS PAST SPRING.
UNSELFIST TEEN.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL!

tHANKS FOR YOUR TIME,

CHARLIE hELFEN, JR
314 MOUNT PLEASANT ROAD
LEVANT, MAINE 04456
207-884-3559

JSAG

Andy,

We both had a good laugh over this one in particular. Now you know why I walk at least ten paces behind you whenever I am up your way. Have a great New Year my friend. Still keep living life on life's terms. That is truly your charm. Now, if you make me see another website devoted to you again, I think I'm going to gag! God bless.

JSAG

Sister Golden Hair

Is Anderson Cooper gay? I can't tell? He seems somewhat gay.

Stan

Staying fit is easy to do when your momma is a billionaire, I hate this guy

Tangie

I LOVE him! So mad he is gay.

Ms.July

I really don't care whether he's gay or straight, I'd f**k him in a heart beat!! He's one of the sexy old men of my generation.

aep

he is just too hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! recently saw his sesame street video on youtube....so cute!

Kate

#3 jealous much?

Firstly Anderson does not rely on his family name for his success. True it helped afford him things such as good schooling but the man is intelligent and has acheived his own success. I bet you there are many people who don't even know who is mother is. I don't care if he is gay straight bi or whatever, he does a great job with his show.

tRACY

I have no idea who he this guy is, but cute is the first word I'd use to describe him!

Jolene

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head To The Sky

anderson cooper

anderson cooper

takes it in da pooper

mickey lou

I don't find him attractive.

Joseph

SOOOO HOT!!!!!!! He is the BEST looking 40yo I have ever seen.

KindAndThoughtful

I think Anderson Cooper is a great journalist. His show deals honestly with many of today's important issues. I saw him on the Colbert Report and he also seems like a genuinely nice person.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments