Anderson Cooper:

Armed and Fabulous

10/22/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CNN golden boy Anderson Cooper is blowin' up -- literally!

Anderson Cooper
The 40-year-old news hottie showed up to a NYC screening of "Planet in Peril" this weekend, looking extra fit and buff. Check out those guns!

360 is not only the name of Coop's program -- it's also what he benches. Lift with the knees, Andy!

Head To The Sky

females that are posting
'anderson cooper who takes it in da pooper"
"is so hott"
y'all must be fat & ugly

I Love Rock n' Roll

I love Anderson! Who cares if he's gay or straight? He's super cute and I love it when he's trying to be serious and he let's that little smirk rip! YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

crus

Someone should check for the mice in his ass!

crus

Andersen Pooper like Dan Rather!

rebekah

Thanks TMZ for reporting on someone with substance. Anderson Cooper is incredible, and not because he has a pretty face (however he does, doesn't he?)
It's great to see you guys do a cute blurb on someone who deserves some face time.

Curious

OK SO I READ WHERE SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS FROM LOUISIANA SAID THAT ANDERSON COOPER'S COVERAGE OF KATRINA WAS BAD & THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!! HE IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW TV GUYS THAT TOOK GREAT COVERAGE OF KATRINA AND STILL SOMES BACK TO DO FOLLOW UPS! NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE IN THE TV LAND HAVE CAME BACK TO SEE THE PROGRESS BUT HE HAS!! GOOD FOR HIM....
PS~ I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY HE WASNT MARRIED WITH HIM BEING SO CUTE & ALL.......WELL GUESS NOW I KNOW WHY & IT'S ALL GOOD!! BEING GAY IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL ANYMORE PEOPLE!! AC~ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!

Mia1013

I love haters who go after someone because the family has money. His brother killed himself when he was in his 20's. I'm sure money did nothing to take that pain away. Morons...

crus

Louisiana Gurl, you are so right, no big deal anymore, come on, theirs nothing wrong
for a man to put his sexual organ into another mans rectum where he eliminates
waste. It's all natural, give the guy a break.

ASCC

Gosh - AC is sooooo hot. I would become his husband in 30 seconds. I am happy he is gay and is a half-way decent public yet discreet person the gay youth can admire. ROCK ON ANDERSON!

crus

Mia1013, what pain, he hated his brother since they were little, and, he didn't even
attednd the funeral! Some great guy!!

beware of big dark HERPE caves

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watch u on CNN every night. Soooooooo handsome!

crus

Mia1013, what pain, Anderson has hated his brother since they were children, he didn't
even attend his funeral, some great guy!!

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Anderson u r a beautiful hunk!!!!!!! I love EVERYTHING about u!!!!!!! U r just too adorable. i watch your news show every nite 2, love it.

LRT

I love him....and he sure doesn't act like Paris Hilton..and his MOM is Gloria Vanderbuilt.... You don't see him using that...He does it all on his own!! LOVE HIM!!!

londonrules

DAMNNNNNNNNN HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT!
YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY