Plenty o' Juice -- O.J. Raked in $1.2 Mil from 2003-05!

10/23/2007 8:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently, being found liable for the deaths of two people and making millions aren't mutually exclusive: O.J. Simpson made nearly $400,000 in income from his NFL pensions every year from 2003 to 2005, for a total of $1.2 million, and even earned $50,000 from what he calls "appearances," according to tax returns released to the father of Simpson victim Ron Goldman -- and obtained by TMZ.
OJ Simpson
Fred Goldman's lawyer, David Cook, tells TMZ that what he's really interested in is the $772,090 in "personal property" that O.J. claims on his 2005 return, because the pensions are exempt from the $33.5 million judgment that Fred won in 1997 -- and which they've been trying to collect ever since. Cook says he's not sure what the "personal property" consists of, but says he'll be going after it.

"He's a very wealthy man sitting on a lot of assets," says Cook of Simpson. "Meanwhile, Mr. Goldman is a 67-year-old working man." Cook says that they're attempting to seize Simpson's Florida house, and will investigate the $50,000 in gross income that Simpson claimed in 2003 and 2004.

To put O.J.'s yearly pension into perspective, Simpson made a reported $733,000 in 1978, when he was the highest-paid player in the NFL, nearly doubling Joe Namath's pay.

Simpson's lawyer didn't immediately return calls for comment. Just last week, the State of California Franchise Tax Board revealed that O.J. owes $1.4 million in back taxes.

bONNIE bALASSONE

I HOPE AFTER ALL THIS, FRED AND KIM GET THEIR MONEY FROM THAT CREEP AND HE SPENDS THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL. I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT WILL HAPPEN BUT MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE GOLDMANS ANYWAY AND I THINK ABOUT THEM QUITE OFTEN.

c

it's about time that killer pays

Goldmans & Browns are high energy people so this is a walk in the park for them - Simpson is a STD pariah & ugly & racist & sexist ... Hell awaits soon.

ms. anonymous

I believe the Goldman's just want to make sure that OJ's life is far from "comfortable". I would feel the exact same way if he had killed my son. I would not rest until I had his last dime and he was on his way to hell!! No, the money won't bring his son back, but knowing that OJ's life is not as "plush" as it could be would be a small comfort (better than none). Too bad Fred didn't get his pension as well!!!!

Mary

Sadly so many of you don't understand, the Goldman's aren't in it for the money, their son was horribly murdered. What would you do in the same situation if the killer of your child got away with murder. The only way anyone can make OJ pay is go after his money which the court awarded the Goldmans. OJ has gotten away with so many things over the years and if this is the only way to get back at him, I applaud the Goldmans. OJ feels he is above the law and hopefully he will have to pay and pay and go to jail hopefully.

from Canada

Disgusting! Give the Goldman and Brown families OJ's money! Throw OJ in jail!

dw

anything the goldmans can do to make that murderous a**hole suffer is totally justified...he doesn't deserve the life he's living...

This is sad

Mr. Goldman is more pathetic than OJ. If you think you are making OJ's life uncomfortable you may want to evaluate which one of you is sleeping in a mansion, playing golf at an upscale country club everyday; eating gourmet foods and raking in 6 figures each year versus "um let me think...your pathetic life (Fred).

Fred you a pathetic peice of crap; you need to get a job; and stop milking your son's memory.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!!! WHAT WILL YOUR TOMBSTONE READ. ... "I hated my son but at least his death ALMOST made be rich. I spent almost a decade and a half chasing after a man who was aquitted for killing my son..but at least I got a fake rolex from him"

You are pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on the Wall

FABIO--I take issue with your comment that OJ didn't kill anybody. OJ brutally murdered two innocent people in a fit of rage. A jury in a civil trial found that to be true. Even though he wasn't found criminally guilty, the evidence of his guilt and culpability is overwhelming. He has been walking around a free man for over 12 years while the Goldman family has been suffering, not only from their grief but from the way this man with no conscience throws it back in their faces. I believe in karma, and I believe OJ's hayride is just about over. Sooner or later justice will prevail, and OJ will hopefully get what he deserves, living the rest of his life in misery and captivity.

james

# 18 and 19, the Goldmans are for money and they are racist..period. They need to get a job and move on like the Browns

Always Curious

That isn't much money.

Alia

This is hilarious what ppl will say.. I didnt know that OJ raped any children or anyone for that matter. What he did do was let his crackhead wife and her boyfriend get slayed because they owed their drug dealer. I wonder if Fred has paid them yet, since he wants all of OJ's money. I wonder what his kids think? I mean OJ may have been convicted of murdering their mom, and they know what they feel in their hearts, but are they supposed to go through life with the Goldmans down their throat for more money? Phil Spector blew Lana Johnson or Turners head off and he wasnt convicted of anything. That happened 4 years ago.. Im glad OJ got off for something that I dont think he did, even though he may have known who did it.

Vintage '51

Plain and simple: OJ is a smug bastard. Perhaps some day soon someone will take him out for good. I for one am tired of seeing pictures & reading about him.I don't understand why some people continue to idolize this has been.

Mia1013

OJ Simpson is a sociopath who thinks he is above the law...mostly because he got away with murder. The Goldman family kept the pressure on OJ, knowing he would trip up again. I hope he rots in jail, as he will certainly rot in hell for taking away his children's mother and for taking this father's son.

ECote

I guess I wouldn't care whether I killed somebody or not if I were found innocent in a court of law of the crime. I would not give my money away to anyone. I'd burn it first, sorry.