The Real World of "The Hills"

10/26/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reality shows capture real people in their real environs, doing their everyday real things -- with the help of several cameras, boom mics, light filters, multiple takes and story outlines! Lights. Camera. Acting?!

Photographers snapped LC and Whitney -- and a few of their closest "Hills" production staff friends -- enjoying lunch on Thursday. Pretend we're not here!

It's just like a documentary -- and wrestling, Jerry Springer and infomercials!

Naples

# 5 and # 7aka Beef Curtains is Spencer. That has always been his moniker. I guess Spencer gets a little jealous when its not about him.

Naples

I agree with # 17, of course it has to be somewhat staged how else do you think they're going to film it. Why all the hullabaloo with The Hills? No different than the rest. But there ya go that's TMZ"S deal they worked out with MTV to show hype on the show.

Hueso

MTV stands for Mostly Television and some Videos. What's up with MTV these days. I stopped watching it for these reasons. Crap crap crap. If I wanted to see junk tv I would watch the View or day time tv. Now I have to watch it all day.
Break down of the conversation between these two bitches;
"Does this drink make me look fat?" (red)
"No." (green)
Does this drink make me look cool?" (red)
"No." (green)
"Do you think guys like me?" (red)
"No." (green)
"Do girls like me?" (red)
"...No." (green)
"Do you think get a raise and get signed for another season?" (red)
"What do you think?" (green)
"I think the papparazzi likes me." (red)
"I think we are doing a show or something." (green)

beefcake

No you got it all wrong Brody. BEEF CURTAINS means Lauren's crotch is really big. Her labia is really huge like beef. This is according to her sex tape and pictures. it has nothing to do with Spencer even though is a waste of space.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Lauren has BEEF CURTAINS

jim

I hope all you losers who watch this stupid show with these ugly ass non-talent whores knew all along this is scripted, all you losers should boycott the show so it will just go away!!!!!!!!!

M

by far a funny ass thread - beef curtains - lmao

WWE Fan Zone

WRESTLING IS NOT FAKE.
DONT THREATEN THE PASSION AND LIFEBLOOD OF WRESTLING
ITS NOT JUST A SPORT ITS A LIFESTYLE.
MY HOPES
AND MY DREAMS

luv2laff

Will someone please, oh please tell me what the F@%* do that require them to written up every damn day? i don't watch whatever show that they are supposed to be on. I don't think that either one of them has any talent, and apparently they'r not well liked by anybody, so please oh please someone with some sense, make sense of this S*$@. Thank you so much for your help because I just don't get it!

Penny

I don't think there are too many people who ever thought The Hills was real. We watch it because it is fun to watch, and it is purely entertainment. I have to laugh at the negative posters who come on this post and say stupid, idiodic comments like "anyone who watches this show is a loser", etc... etc... I'm guessing since these naysayers obviously watch the show themselves, or else how can they know what the show is about. So call me a loser...but you best look in the mirror yourself.

My oh my

TMZ get a clue. Those aren't photographers, those are the show's producers in that picture.

P-Type

L.C is classic pretty- nice that she knows bleach blonde is not the way to go like Heidi hoe does- UGH!!!!!

huh?

Reality shows are tv's answer to lack of creativity. Why do we watch this crap anyway? They're all staged anyway. The original reality show was Survivor, and if believe they were roughing it with a director, camera crew and crew breakfast, lunch, and dinner you are on crack!

beefcake

Hey Peg>>> I look in a few times every day. I don't see no stinkin loser. So I guess that means you are al loser. LOSER< LOSER

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2