Dog Chapman -- Let Francis Outta the Pound!

10/28/2007 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duane He's said it before and he'll say it again -- The Dog's got Joe Francis' back ... unless he tries to run!

TMZ shot an interview with Bounty Hunter Duane "The Dog" Chapman in Hawaii, where he told our photog that he'd co-sign Francis' bond in his Florida criminal case. Chapman promises Francis will show up for court dates on time -- pimping out his own services if Joe tries to make a run for it.

"I have connections now all over the world, and so there's nowhere that he can run and he can hide from me. If he runs, we're gonna catch him."

Ryan

He's great! You rock Dog!

Internet Website Designs

FUUUUURST BEACHES!!!! - The dog is cool

Ryan

Also, some different kind of news. Yay!

SuperStarSteve

Lets not.

He's Boring now

Francis sits in jail for part of what has turned out to be a big fat lie by his accusers. After seeing him interviewed by Greta, I think the officials in Florida should be brought up on charges. Since when do personal vendettas make their way into our Legal system?

Bunch of Michael NiFongs down in Panama City Florida.

The Tax charges? How many other people do you know jailed without bond while awaiting tax charges? If he's found guilty than make him pay the fine and do the time. But this locking people up because you dont care for their line of work is an outrage.

Dog would bust his ass a good one if he tried to run, so if the govt doesnt release him on bond than it is in fact a vendetta being used on morality issues instead of honoring his legal rights.

Lenn K.

I don't know what to think about this, but if one of the girl on the video was Dog's daughter would he be open to him getting release?!!!

cas

Look. The creep forgot to show up for quite a few court dates. He also forgot to show up for his jailtime. This isn't about back taxes. This is about him thinking he is above the law and disregarding court orders. PERIOD! Freakin pedophile...

just sayin

I agree, the Dog is cool. I'd like to see a makeover show cast Dog and Beth. The bleached yellow hair they sport is just awful. But, first things first...Dog's mullet has to go! If he'd cut that mop off and go with his natural color, a shorter style, a little spikey-messy on top...oh my my my! He'd look like the badass he is. Alas, I'll watch anyway and hopefully the bleach won't burn holes in my eyes.

just sayin

Conky, one word...publicity. That's all I've got.

Sofia

Yeah, it is something else. Something good... not Britney :) http://www.spymac.com/details?2272274

joel cymrot

The dog is a sleazy ex-con, con artist! Instead of letting Francis out - put "the dog" back in!

Tabasco

LOL.. connections all over the world my ass !!

Lori

On the Dog show last night, he got on the ground to handcuff a guy he just caught and could barely get back up again. Someone had to pull him up off the ground, he is fat around the middlle and must be in very bad shape. I don't know anythig about Frances guy. Saw him sobbing on Gretna but can't seem to understand the story. I guess he was treated horrible in florida. He is in jail for tax evasion.?

Malteselover

Why would Dog care about him?

FlBiker

Duane Chapman is a convicted murderer and multiple DUI driver. I cannot believe people take that low life rat seriously.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments