Copperfield Lures Woman Via Voicemail

10/29/2007 11:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Copperfield's been using his Vegas show not just to amaze and mystify, but to pick up chicks! And now TMZ has a voicemail from David himself, inviting one of the women attendees to his island in the Bahamas.

A female audience member at one of the magician's Las Vegas shows supplied TMZ with one of her answering machine messages, where Copperfield says he's "got a very interesting opportunity for you ... if you're available to come to the island ... we'll just have some fun."

TMZ also interviewed another woman at the same show, who said Copperfield invited her and a friend to the Bahamas as well -- but she decided it would be too "creepy" to go.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

CREEPY OLD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEWWWWWWW YUCK!!!!!!!

ekua

um sounds like a sex game gone awry, but maybe not. As there is not really any concrete or relevant evidence how do you know? Haven't rock stars been doing this for decades?

just wondering

..let me make myself more clear here...in MY opinion ....Copperfield isn't unlike many other men OR women out there if they r CREEPY....they have a agenda....but Copperfields is clear...I don't know why anyone has a problem seeing that???...and I could start typing on all the things not normal with this guy!!...but i won't...for now...that will come with indictment!!!!!!!!!

just wondering

...KB oh one kanobe... soooooooo now u r saying he has a twin...I rest my case!!!!!!

just wondering

..O B ONE KANOBEE....they didn't knowhis schitck!!!!!!!...DAHHHHHHH......that is my point abt being a predator....he KNOWS how to get their attention...just like a child with a puppy dog!!!!!!!...u getting it yet???????????? geez....nite!

MAL

"GOOD GOD" I BET IF A LESBIAN HAD ASKED ,SHE WOULD HAVE GONE.! THESE DAMN
FEMINISTS {OF WHO "MOST" ARE UGLY!} AND GREEDY WOMEN LOOKING FOR A MAN
TO SUE. ARE MAKEING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO TRUST "NORMAL WOMEN" BECAUSE MEN
NOW NEVER KNOW IF SHE IS A {GREEDY BITCH} OR REALLY CARES FOR HIM. SO I SAY
"MAKE THEM SIGN A CONTRACT" IF THEY WONT, "DUMP THEM" AS THEY ARE ONLY
LOOKING TO SHAFT OR BE UNFAITHFUL ON YOU LATER. AND MAKE "YOU" PAY FOR IT!

"DIVORCE" THE SCREWING YOU GET "FOR" THE SCREWING YOU GOT!

just wondering

..HEY MEL...I feel bad for u...take 81 mgs of baby aspirin and CALM DOWN!!...sounds like u might have a bit of a high BP problem...not worth getting ur #'s up over!!!!!

just some girl

I completely agree that this man is completely skeezy beyond belief. However, flaunting your money by inviting women to the Bahama's for "a little fun" (or however he put it) doesn't prove rape. It just proves he thinks he's hot stuff, and he swung and missed with these past few women.

just wondering

..RAPE..isn't the point I have been trying to make...a PREDATOR sets things up and then goes for the attackk...some may like the end result and some may not...he seems to be displaying a preditory behaviour....p.s.....I hope Mel took his 81 mgrams and went to sleep...

kiki

rapist or no rapist, what a sad old man.

money can't buy you love. or in this case, consensual sex?

Erica

#38 - JR. - I had not looked at it from that perspective before. But I can see, where the behavior that has been described to date is definatly predatory. Don't forget that celebrities and very wealthy people live in there own bubbles. The isolation, priveledge, idol worshipers, acclaim, etc. Often make them feel omnipotent and believe there own PR.
I don't know if that is the case, or if he really is this pathetic. But I really wish that no-one had leaked these stories to the press until indictments had been made. If these allegations prove to be false, then a person will have been humiliated and destroyed in the eyes of the public. If they prove to be true, then the defense will have major ammunition for a mis- trial. Putting the case in jeopardy at the very least. I find this completely unnaceptable and unprofessional (IMO)

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"we'll just have some fun"

Ummm, hello? That's rather upfront, without being overtly crude, and if any of these gold digging bimbos still claim that they did not know what he wanted, then they are too freakin' dumb to be let out of the house on their own.

Ladies, and I use that term lightly, if you can't read between such VERY obvious lines, perhaps a group home and cardboard box manufacturing job would best suit your intellect.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

8. Great scoop Harvey! It's evidence of his MO.

11. I predict this creep will be indicted soon.

15. I agree JR. Plus, the FBI taking this to a grand jury, tells me they believe they have a strong case. He can't houdini out of this one.

Interesting IP number attached to your posts there, Opie aka Mom of Teen aka how many others?

Now I understand what you are all about. Shame on you. Shilling is a sin.

Texmac

Cooperfield is still a nice looking man at his age, I watched his show in LV, It was very good, many women after the show wanted to meet him back stage, he should not have any problems picking up a fine women where he puts on his show,

val

No doubt the boy is a pervert who is likewise a talent. He may be able to get some women but the guy is not the end all for all of us on a good day. He's been known to be weird in his own industry where people are not critiqued as such. I have a feeling you're going to hear some racey facts come out of the mix and it's not going to be pretty. Remmber he was with a beauty and isn't now .. maybe there's a reason he's on the shelf .. his mind is sick and so is his sexual gratification .. he's turned on not by the norm but his quests, and he's using the Bahamas away from the states for his crimes. Betcha that's true and this is only the tip of the stories to come !!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments