Jaleel White

Still Urkel Lurking

10/29/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who knew '90s star Jaleel White still had game? White was spotted over the weekend at club Pure in Las Vegas, and get this, he was surrounded by hot chicks! Did he do that?

Jaleel White
For a guy who couldn't get the girl back in the day, he sure doesn't seem to be having any trouble nowadays. Now if only he could find a gig...

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

Wow, for a minute there I thought Gregory Hines had risen from the dead.

annoyed

Personally, I think he tries just a little too hard to be "cool". Just the impression I get.

whatever

I don't know what hot girls you are talking about....it sure CAN'T be the ones you're referring to in this picture. They look like trailer trash at its finest or low end strippers! Not attractive at all!!!

JG

The girl leaning over needs a bra - or maybe it's a dude cuz they look more like man boobs then breasts.

whatever

Isn't it sad that these 2 "hotties" (not) thought they were really cool because they were posing in a picture with this has been. I bet they didn't think they would be on TMZ getting slammed today for the way they look and who their taking their picture with. Maybe they'll learn to control their drinking and take off the beer goggles before saying "cheese" and posing with losers.

RealityTVHo

I think he's a nice looking guy.

CrystalHasAnOpinion

LOL...i was gonna say that #4!! hahah

They def. ARE NOT hot!!!!

Jersey

Like OMG they are so hot! Like they even are wearing like the same dress! Omg like it looks like the one i bought in like that Big K store like Vegas baby!

jackie

Two for one deal! I mean the dresses, not the girls...okay, the girls, too.

iloverock&roll

It's someth'n, but it seems like the nice black guys who don't put out a thug image, attract more white women than black women. I know some may believe that it's the nice black guys chasing after white women, but it may be that the white women appreciate these guys more, while all the gangsters are attracting the black women....just a thought. BTW good for him cause the one on the right looks fun.

daj

what hot girls?

Melissa

OK, where's the hot girls cuz these sure are NOT!!! They fugly!!

Jbooya

neither of those are "hot chicks."

Nuts

were are the hot chicks please?oh those two!you got to be kidding.two dogs.

beefcake

Hot girls? Are you kidding me? They look like the 3am shift at the Tallahassee WAFFLE HOUSE. I could find better looking chicks down the street. Gimme a break!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments