Candace Cameron

'Memba Her?!

11/5/2007 4:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For eight seasons, Candace Cameron played D.J. Tanner -- the oldest daughter on "Full House." Guess what she looks like now!

Candace Cameron

Melanie Cole

Aw, I loved Candace Cameron when I was a kid. I respect her even more now as an adult, I think she is doing awesome!

oyeah1968

It's so refreshing to see a young actress with a head on her shoulders for a change! She looks beautiful, healthy, and happy! God bless ya, girl!!

Pay attention Paris, Brit, Linds, Nicole, and whoever the next "hot mess" will be!!!

caretaker

Why is it if someone is doing right, and or believes in God that there say does not matter or should not be allowed to say. I like the fact that she is not a Druggie or Drunk slut, I believe that all people should be able to speak there mind, no matter what there belief, if you are gay or some kind of a freak, go ahead say what ever, but for some reason if you believe in God all of a sudden you are not alowed to speak, thats sad. So good for her and her brother for living a good and Non (Hollyweird) life.

fabmom

I think she looks fab..........good looking girl!

j-vo

S. Bubba #28 -- Looking at your comments, anyone can see that you've go to be one great guy to be around . But why just hate just "Evangelical Christians". My guess is you probably hate all religious people. Who could blame you. How dare they have morals and ethics and feel that there is something more important in life than doing whatever feels good. It must be great to be so much smarter than all of "those" people. I wish we could all be just like you,and hope life gives you everything you deserve, and more.

AJ

Hey people stop fighting and get back to reality for a second...no matter what her religion is or her hair color and eyes were..she is still a fat little porker

AJ

OH also..stop arguing about the little things in life and get on to REAL SUBJECTS THAT MATTER...there are more important things in life...ummm Nicole Richie being pregnant , for instance....
and always remember what Plato said,,,"Only the Dead have seen the end of war"...no NOT Dana Plato

just watch

Her eyes ARE blue. The younger picture of her just makes them SEEM brown b/c its a dark picture and not of very good quality. If you ever watch any of the reruns on late nite tv, wait for a close-up...you'll see they're blue, just like the rest of the daughters casted.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3