Drunk Girls Show their ASSets

11/5/2007 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It wouldn't be a night in Hollywood if there weren't drunk, hot, women on the loose. But the two, er, ladies TMZ cameras caught outside Les Deux last night took things to the next level -- as they began showing their ladylike underwear to everyone in the parking lot! Hello, girls!

The impaired duo took turns lifting their dresses and slapping each other's behinds while the men around them drooled. Even comedian Godfrey gets in on the action, looking like he's trying to restrain himself from completely grabbing some of the exposed goodies.

These women have the kind of class you just can't buy ... but can rent.

christ586942

What a stupid woman, But it is so minor conparing to another saying that she join an service seekingsugar.com you know it is a rich men seeking sugar babies site and Rhys uploaded some of her nude pictures there.. you can guess what she is doing there..

Bob

The video link plays the Usher video fools

omter

not drunkgirls, tucker-usher..wtf?

Fred

Les Deux, a goat roper bar serving the single wide community.

Switch

yea and video for me played tom and katie with suri. i was excited to see some skin when my fire got put out : /

talk about buzzkill .....

John

I'd rip those panties off 'dem sluts and put them on eBay. TMZ style!

Democrats are evil

Typical drunk, sixth grade educated females looking for some guy or chick to latch onto so they can skate through life. Beware, these are the type of whores that for the exchange of sex, will mess up your life, give you herpes, take your money, have your kids and hold them hostage until you pay up, and make you pay for the rest of your life. Many a stupid man has already made this their pathway in life. Don't be a dummy and do the same. If you do, you deserve everything coming to you.

CO

very nice!!! please post more videos like these!!

pimp

...and my wife keeps asking me why is it I never dated a "white" girl?

Flake

Sweet!!!!

Hot and slutty....at least they are wearing panties. Not like Britney or Lindsay

ss

OOH IS JERRY SPRINGER DOING HIS SHOW IN THE PARKING LOT, WHAT TRASH YOU GIRLS ARE. LOW CLASS

SinCity

"These women have the kind of class you just can't buy ... but can rent." They're drunk, stupid and looking for attention, there's no class involved. And since you're posting their video for free, there's no rent involved either.

Me

I almost feel sorry for those girls..Almost...The chubby girl next to the panty girl's, looks pissed or bored..lol

EEWWWW YUCK!

Why don't these 2 call David Copperfield and have a visit on his island ? At least they would be willing participants. It looks like Paris Hilton has inspired other stupid whores to ham it up for the cameras!!!!

Jewel

Ok girls ,,,I know you will read this because you are so desperate for attention that you act like sluts in front of a bunch of guys just for attention .I am sure you checked to see what everyone thought of you .Am I right ..????I bet I am !!! It really is sad that you will make such fools of yourself just for the attention of guys, that only want to use you . If you cant drink without turning into a drunkin whore .Then maybe you should stay home. Why dont you show some class NOT YOU ASS !

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments