She's Coming Baaack! Rosie to MSNBC?

11/5/2007 7:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'DonnellControversial talk show hostess Rosie O'Donnell is set to return to television, this time with her own show on MSNBC, sources on both sides of the talks tell the New York Times.

According to the Times, one idea being thrown around has the former "View" babe filling the 9:00 PM slot -- directly against "Larry King Live" on CNN and "Hannity & Colmes" on FOX News. Dan Abrams currently has that slot for MSNBC, but his ratings have been less than spectacular.

NBC execs were quick to caution that no deal was in place at this time. Calls to Rosie's rep were not immediately returned.

Judi

I guess MSNBC doesn't care anymore about ratings. Because less people will watch once she comes on board. Oh well!

Righter of Wrongs

That dinosaur named Larry King is still so far superior to Rosie as a TV personality, how could they really compete?

Doesn't Rosie have a crap load of money? Doesn't she have a blog and publishing deal available to dish out her opinons with? She needs to leave TV alone.

Jenny

Larry King and Barbara Walters should just go where old people go who can't remember facts about their guest. The old folks home!

The dyed hair and wrinkles, on both of them, gross me ou!

Go Rosie! New blood, new energy.

just wondering

..I miss her original show..comedy, great interviewing, light and funny!!!

Barack

Ro, ro, ro your boat (cruise ship) to David Copperfield's islands. That should put a stop to his shenangians. Gets them both out of our hair for a while.

m

yeaaah!!! alright...love rosie..controvercial. honest. beautifu; altruistic. a great gal...

frank farrell

I don't know if tmz will put this on since it failed to do the last two. However, I believe it doesn't hurt as Larry King is really past his prime. In addition to the seinfeld debacle, we have calling Denice Brown " Nicole" and Ringo Starr " George". Seriously, rosie if done right could be a whole lot better than King right now. As for Hanrraty and Holmes I have no idea who they are so enough said.

me

MSN can't be serious, OMFG she's a friggin space cadet, "the government blew up
tower 7" , all I can say is good luck to MSN-the new cartoon network!

L Pie

Go Ro - You rock. I'll be tuned in to MSNBC each night at 9!

Tangie

Isn't MSNBC bad enough with that whiny, jealous Keith Olberman? I will boycott too, if they give her a show!

joey42

yet ANOTHER reason to NOT get cable!

T

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant stand Larry King and Hannity... grrrrrrr... Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!

ChiZGal

Put her on Court TV which I've boycotted since Star got a show.

Lynn

Rosie make me sick with her big mouth!!! I will continue to watch Larry King. Besides CNN is the best on TV.

KO