Cops: Hogan Was Drinking Before Crash

11/7/2007 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have concluded Nick Hogan was drinking the night he crashed his Supra, severely injuring his best friend.
Click for press release
Clearwater PD today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint.

Police also concluded that although Hogan and a second car were racing right before the crash, the driver of the second car was not a direct cause of the accident. That driver has also been ticketed for reckless driving.

Hogan was going 60 mph in a 40 mph zone when he lost control and hit a tree.

egriffin

To quote Dave Chappelle....."I want to p*ss on you!"

I know that's very juvenille but Nick has totally ruined a life! He should pay and will pay. If not by the law's hands, karma justice will get him! He better hope the law takes care of him because he don't want karma paying him a visit!

english

Underage drinking and driving means automatic loss of license, right? Looks like he's going to have to find new ways to nearly kill his friends.

RCLYDE

i usually only read the first page of comments. from what i see there are a lot of people on here who have a serious dislike for someone they have probably never met. it would appear that many of you, not all, but many, are jealous of the hogan family.

oxyclean

Maybe Dog can help him.
Same variation of trash.

who cares

PUNK ASS SPOILED RICH KID IS WHAT IT SUMS UP TO BE
DOUBT MUCH WILL HAPPEN TO HIM
HIS MOMMY N DADDY WILL PAY HIS WAY OUT OF TROUBLE
LITTLE RICH KID IS ALL HE IS
SOMEONE NEEDS TO WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF HIS UGLY FACE

Let it Be

If it were only as easy as jealousy.

hello

How does everyone know whether or not Nick Hogan cares. I'm sure that he does. Just because he isn't crying in public doesn't mean he's not for what happened. There are a lot of people who in there teenage years who have done stupid things like drinking and driving or driving with someone who was under the influence. You people don't even know what your talking about. YOU JUST SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER AND FEED OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES PAIN AND ANGUISH. You could also make a terrible mistake. Some of you already have and just didn't get caught.

s c o r n

#43 Well let's see here. Daddy Hogan gave a souped up high performance car to a teenager who clearly has demonstrated very little in the way of being responsible or careful or mature. Now, what parent in their right mind would give an immature teenage boy a car capable of such high speeds? The Hogans, because they want their little boy to feel special and loved.

Of course celeb parents like the Hogans completely cave to their children's every whim, because they feel guilty for not really being there for their kids as parents should. As a substitute, they give them things, hoping that will comfort their little brats.

And also, what kind of parents don't set any real goals for their kids? The Hogan brats are some of the most privileged kids in the world, and they know this. They know they didn't have to try hard in school or every worry about finding a job. Daddy''s money will solve everything. So what are the lofty career goals for their kids? Brooke, who dresses like a $20 hooker, wants to be a singer, and Nick wants to be a race car driver.

Wow, great expectations, Hogan family. Don't tell your kids how lucky they are, don't ever instill any value of being a good person and perhaps maybe giving back to society. Just let them do whatever they want.

Pathetic.

H

Oh big deal. You know Daddy's money and lawyers will get him off. Oooooh no he might have to clean up a highway for an hour wah wah wah

renne

nick, you are an idiot. how could you do something so stupid?I hope you do some serious jail time. Drinking and driving? What an idiot!!

Pam

Blame John? You have got to be kidding. This is what happens when a rich kid does something wrong. Blame the other person. Nick will get off. His Dad is the Hulk. He has the money to pay everyone off. I have watched the show, and it really upsets me the way he treats his Mom, and Brook. He is a little smart a**. Hulk sits back and lets him act this way. Why should he let him take the blame for this. He has been given everything, handed to him on a silver platter, and has no idea what the real world is like. Drinking, and racing. Of cource he isn't responible. Just ask Nick. I'm innocent. I'm the Hulk's son I can do anything I want. My Dad will pay my way out of this.
Thanks Hulk and Linda for letting loose on the world, another spoiled brat. I hope you loose everything you have worked for. Go jail Nick. Pay for what you did. His life is over why shouldn't yours be?

peggy labrozzi

Just another example of spoiled to extreme rich brat who thinks they are better than all of us because of their unearned $$. Our society is truly very sick.

Bananas

I'm very happy to hear this news!!!! i bet he thought he almost got away with almost killing someone(which he pretty much is dead poor guy) I hope they throw the book at Nick!!! I still like his dad though he seems like cool people.
this kid is soooooooo SPOILED!!!! and has never paid for his mistakes because of who his father is
he needs to learn his lesson you dont drink and drive let alone race and drive!!!!!

Annie

I am so sorry for Nick to have this happen to him.....(so young).... I also do not have words to convey my heartfelt sympathies for John Graziano injured in the automobile accident who also (so young)
I think Nick has been raised with good moral values. He is not the first young man in this world to drink and drive but it turned out badly for him and his friend, whereas for many other teens who did the same thing (drink and drive) a tragedy like this did not happen. I am willing to bet this accident has not left Nicks mind during the day and his sleeping hours.
I am Thankful to God every day that, I have all my limbs and bodily functions, no matter how many aches, pains. I can imagine being in Johs Graziano situation. How, I wish the tragic accident for him could be changed.

Ashley Berry

Well for starters they were going 130, not 60 and how are you possibly going to blame it on the seat belt? Last I checked we were in FL where the law states the driver is responsible for their passenger... wouldnt that still make Nick responsible?!?
Yes John should have been wearing a belt, if there was even a working belt in the car. BUTTTTTTTT Not only should Nick Bollea not be issued a license, but should have never been DRINKING under 21, should have never been driving, should have never been going 130 in a 40 mph zone!!!!!!
It's about time justice is served!
It's an absolute shame Nick has the right to walk the streets blaming John who faught for this country and our rights and this is what Nick does with his rights, gets behind the wheel of a car and ruins his life?!?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments