T.I. Wants T Day at His House

11/7/2007 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. wants Turkey Day at his house. Pass the potatoes!
T.I.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, has asked a judge to allow him to host Thanksgiving at his Atlanta home. T.I. is currently out on bond, but a judge has ordered him to home confinement, and any visitors -- no more than three at a time -- must be approved by the court.

On Tuesday, his lawyers asked that a list of family members be granted "approved visitation to have dinner with the defendant" on Thanksgiving Day.

UPDATE: T.I. has dropped his request to host Thanksgiving dinner at his home, two days after asking the judge's permission. Harris' lawyers withdrew the request after fierce opposition from prosecuting attorneys.

Prina Jackson

Well I just think no one can judge anyone. What the media puts out its all filtred. We all have to face ccneqences. He pleded not gulty so that's it. He's human just like we are. He has family and children and sometimes youare targeted. Not saying this is the case.Or it could be simply not him but someone that works for him and just get the charge because of who he is. You never know what's the real.

Ted

Rap is not music.

Tessa

Let Me Guess,,300 cousins..

english

This Texas Instruments guy should not get any special favors.

Plush

I will grant you what ever u want babe!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on The Wall

More Britney please - Never heard of this rapper.

OCD

How do you whittle down a rapper's possee to only 3?

Can't be done.

Well, unless the bullets start flying. That tends to thin the ranks a bit.

The South - THUGLANTA

Of course he should be allowed special treatment on Thanksgiving! He was only charged with buying automatic weapons and silencers in a seedy parking lot in THUGlanta. THUG is as THUG does. The only reason he is not in a jail cell is that he paid his way to house arrest. Would he be allowed more than 3 visitors in his cell on Thanksgiving?

THUGLANTA has become a disgrace.

Wc from Sc

FORGET BRITANY. IF YOU DON'T KNOW T.I. YOU DON'T KNOW MUSIC AT ALL DO YOU?

krl

I love TI - have a super Turkey Day - Big thangs Poppin!!!

JoJo716

How do you get a country music star to stop sleeping with his sister???

Cant be done.

Buster

You should have gone to the Yankees tryout. Don't be like Frank.

College Grad

@Hang Em High
Can you please take your 6th grade education somewhere else? Who let you in the library to use the computer.

english

Is this guy a looser raper? I hope he gets shot in the face with an automatic weapon on Thanksgiving.

Jacki

If you read the article correctly, you will see no more than 3 visitors UNLESS YOU GET APPROVAL FROM THE COURTS dumbasses! That means there is no SPECIAL treatment and yes, he paid to be on house arrest....if U were in that situation and had the money U WOULD TO dumbass! As for the rest of u, dumbass do as dumbass are!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments