T.I. Wants T Day at His House

11/7/2007 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. wants Turkey Day at his house. Pass the potatoes!
T.I.
The rapper, whose real name is Clifford Harris, has asked a judge to allow him to host Thanksgiving at his Atlanta home. T.I. is currently out on bond, but a judge has ordered him to home confinement, and any visitors -- no more than three at a time -- must be approved by the court.

On Tuesday, his lawyers asked that a list of family members be granted "approved visitation to have dinner with the defendant" on Thanksgiving Day.

UPDATE: T.I. has dropped his request to host Thanksgiving dinner at his home, two days after asking the judge's permission. Harris' lawyers withdrew the request after fierce opposition from prosecuting attorneys.

JX3

#39...She's well on her way...surprise she not there already...within time.

K

to Michael:
I don't know if you are white or not, and I really don't care. You are entitled to your own opinion, but I'm so sick and tired of people saying go back to Africa.....DUMBASS we never asked to be brought over here...it's 2007 and there are STILL racist people existing..these are the type of people that we DON'T NEED IN AMERICA!

Donnie G

first off...rap is music...otha than country..rap sells more cds and merchandise than any otha type of music...EVER...how can anyone say rap isnt music...i bet tha duschebag that said that listens to country...really whats tha difference between rap and country otha than tha way it sounds...second...even though what T.I did was wrong and he should be punished for it...he did post his bail and hes out so he should be allowed to have his family ova for dinner...T.I is one of tha prominate artists out there in tha game right now...until he goes into court to get convicted he should be allowed to do whatever he wants and see whoever he wants as long as he stays in his own damn house...tha court can have supervision there...thats not gon hurt anyone...people are making a bigger deal outta this than wht should be made...if you dont know anything about tha guy then why you people even talking

Mdeezy

where are my comments??

PearlBaby

All other comments aside, the story was about this man attempting to have dinner at his home on Thanksgiving Day with his family. Granted, being on house arrest is similar to being in jail, but it's not jail. If the judge granted him the privilege of being at home instead of in a cell, then why shouldn't he have the opportunity to be with his family on a holiday?

Regardless of how badly things are looking for him, he still has not been convicted. Let that man celebrate with his family. It may very well be the last time he does so for quite some time.

Little Chyna "Girl"

Dear college "grad,"
Didn't they ever teach you how to properly write a complete sentence?
Loser.

Little Chyna "Girl"

"A-T-H-E-L-E-T-I-C?" I'm surprised that you can spell F-C-A. If you graduated "with honors" the aggregate S.A.T. score at your school must be about 400.
What a fraud!

LuvToSurf

So, now you are taking down comments with links? You say that we can create a link. You say we can put up to three URLs in our comments. Have you changed that TMZ staff. What is your new policy? Please inform us if there has been a change...

College Grad

@ChrisFromChatt
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry English Professor. And actually I didn't have to take the SAT, I took the ACT and scored damn near perfect on the first try. So regardless of the misspelling in my post my degree is no fraud and like I said, “I’m far from being a high school drop out!”

Little Chyna "Girl"

Okey-Dokey there, Smoky.
Clean up on aisle 9 ...

anonymous

It's probably his last Thanksgiving Dinner with the family....

The South - THUGLANTA

To the questionable "college grad":

You need some new come-backs boy. You said the other day that you graduated from one of the best schools in the nation. I wasn't aware that any of the Ivy League schools accepted the ACT. That exam is reserved for state schools. And I love that you go on and on about your high school achievements! You go Mr. Homecoming Queen!!!

ChrisinChatt: Excellent! Everybody is tired of his shtick. You picked up on that quickly.

College Grad

@The South
Yeah if you would be so kind as to go to USnews.com list of the top schools you would see that there are a number of those listed thank you! Actually, I said 1 of the top schools which would mean it was one from this list not some no name college or online "college" as you stated in your other post. And more importantly, I'm a girl dummy, so that’s Ms. Homecoming Queen! Oh I have college achievements too, but I said those things b/c ChrisFromChatt implied that I was a high school dropout! The only thing questionable is the credentials of you and him, because my status is a FACT as of Dec. 6, 2006.

Fly on The Wall

LMFAO

R.Zimmerman

Let him eat him cellmate for Thanksgiving.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments