Father Crazazy to Conan -- I'm Your Most Dangerous Fan!

11/8/2007 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The creepy Catholic priest accused of harassing Conan O'Brien called himself "a stalker of a very different order" -- and judging from the seriously sinister evidence, that's the God's honest truth!
Conan and stalker
TMZ has obtained the disturbing series of letters cited in Father David Ajemian's arrest record, in which the collared priest says he's been "tracking" Conan even from when they were in college at Harvard.

And it gets crazier!

Calling himself "Padre," and writing on his church's letterhead, Ajemian hinted in letters from earlier this year that he might shoot Conan at his Manhattan high-rise and kidnap him like Robert DeNiro's character does to Jerry Lewis in "The King of Comedy." What's more, he demands "a public confession" or else "a spot on [Conan's] couch." Christ!

We're told that Ajemian even contacted the talk show host's parents, who live not far from where Ajemian went to high school in Massachusetts. The horrifying holy man also claims to have stalked John McEnroe, and even tells Conan where he's going to spy on Johnny Mac at a tennis tournament in Boston. Ajemian claims that McEnroe "assaulted" him in the seventh grade "when I wouldn't give up my seat to him." McEnroe's agent didn't return a call for comment.

Finally, at the time of his arrest late last week, Ajemian is alleged to have said, "I wanted to wake Conan up. I wanted to be famous."

Mary Worth

Poor sick man! Why did they wait for this to happen?

Conan is sexy, for a redhead! And speaking ot them, I wonder if Tommy Girl, who is said to love redheads, ever contact him?

irreverence

12. THAT'S IT! I'M DONE WITH TMZ! THERES' NO CALL TO TAKE THE LORD'S TITLE IN VAIN FOR YOUR VAIN PERSONAL ATTEMPT AT CELEBRITY AND CASH!

Posted at 2:37PM on Nov 8th 2007 by BANKROLL

Dude, what the F are you on about?

irreverence

zsazsa: No ma'am, you surely are not.

Good joke, though.

sandyduncansglasseye

Catholic's are always stalking someone or raping small children

Marlb Man

Girls called stef are sluts.

Alexa

Sounds like Mark David Chapman when he says he wants to be famous. Wouldn't be surprised if they find a copy of Catcher in the Rye in his room.

holycrap!

one of the many reasons i am agnostic..

susan Foster

yes, this person is crazy but its a shame that the press would reveal the identity of someone that is cleary and sadly mentally ill.

Lowesmovingonlikeasmartguy

I can't believe I knew this priest! His actions don't surprise me a bit!!! He was so...odd!?! CREEPY guy, very CREEPY!

The Marian Movement

Proves that the Catholic Queen is a redhead....Blame Nicole Kidman for selling out and marrying Tom. Once he "entered" you can't get rid of him. Those movie deals were worth bringing down 2000 years? You aren't that good an actress.

DJ Europe

Yikes! Maybe celebacy is lethal afterall.

slongo

# 11 BANKROLL -I assume you are nattering on about the use of the C-word. The word usually preceding "mas" during the upcoming holiday season. I'm sure you will be sorely missed by TMZ as they probably rely heavily on the religious right for support. As least you are on subject,... sort of.
Then we have #38 whose mindless nattering remains a mystery. Hmmmm. Did you even read the item?
My opinion is -it is the price of doing business. Other peoples fame attracts the fringe element which can prove to be unhealthy. How the famous can tolerate the constant invasion of their privacy and self is beyond me. I'd love the money and adulation but knowing the possibility of fans with issues thinking they own me and/or actively seeking to hurt me is disconcerting and would make be want to hide, puke, do drugs, etc. Oh well that explains alot.
Then you have the paps on top of that. Speaking of stalking.

panda

somehow, i don't think celibacy is this guy's biggest problem....

The Jackson twenty five

I was raised to fear and respect priests -- goes to show you ALL MAN MADE crap.

Baseball Junkie

We're not all crazy here in Massachusetts. Not all priests are crazy. And there were plenty of Catholic priests abusing little boys elsewhere. But I agree that this guy does not give a good impression of my home. I like Conan all right but Jay Leno is funnier and I think Dennis Leary is better looking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments