Kid Rock in Club Spy Caper?

11/10/2007 6:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock is a rock star who parties with strippers and brawls at the Waffle House. Who wouldn't want to spy on him?
TMZ.com
Kid claims on his website that his security man found a hidden camera in his dressing room at Myth nightclub in Minneapolis after playing a gig there. He says his man "discovered the device before the show and alerted the authorities, who are now investigating." American badass, indeed!

TMZ spoke with the head of Kid's security, Little Bear, who runs the spy equipment website, SpyOps.net. Little Bear sent us the photos above, which show a blue cable plugged into a port marked "NET" on the back of the box that was hooked up to the camera. He believes it was set up to broadcast on the Internet or to be recorded at another location.

But hold the phone! The club released a statement to the Minneapolis Star Tribune that reads, in part, "The green room camera in question is part of the venue's security aspect, available for viewing by head of security only ... Rock's allegation that there was some kind of Internet broadcast in progress is simply not true and without foundation."

Calls to Myth nightclub were not immediately returned.

Geminat

someone is desperate for entertainment.

woopoopoo

oh my! send me a shout out from yalls show! im probably the only one who watches it loljk

robinn

1ST BITCHES!!!

Hal

What woman's closet did he get the pink outfit from? He and Gretchen Wilson would make a damn good pair -- they're both ugly as sin and look as if they haven't had a shower in six months.

Mayka

windy

kid rocks security is called little bear. how cute.

Boo Hoo

I bet this guy has smelly skid stains in his underwear.

windy

minniapolis i bet it was prince.

oxyclean

Yeah, we want to see that man change his clothes?
I'd rather watch TMZTV

John

TMZ, I don't know what you mean by your "calls weren't returned". I just called Myth and was able to speak with someone on the first ring. They told me the incident is under investigation.

Get your facts straight.

Sharona

I really don't see anything in him that would make me want to spy on him......maybe to see if that little d..k of his is as small as Pam said?

screwyou

Don't you think it's funny how people write things like, "1ST BITCHES!!" and then, by the time it actually shows up, they're not really first? Robinn, you look ridiculous. And this isn't the 1ST time you've embarrassed yourself. Go find another hobby.

windy

it was me i want 2 watch kid rock bangin sum satripper whores.

Click HERE please.

Old man Kid Rock. Not a role model. Stop buying music, and do not download.

Is Pam divorced yet?