T.I. -- I'm Innocent, Ya Dig!

11/14/2007 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The King isn't dead -- at least that's what T.I. is saying in a new online video, his first "public" comments since being placed under house arrest.

In a videotaped statement on StreetCred.com, a robed T.I. defends himself against weapons charges, saying, "I look forward to being exonerated on all charges ... I can't stress that enough to ya, ya dig."

T.I. is under home confinement while awaiting trial and is under 24-hour monitoring. He requested to hold Thanksgiving at his house, but withdrew his request after getting negative feedback.

Boo Hoo

Whats "T.I." stand for? Total Idiot?

slomoe

He's a low-life criminal and SO IS NANCY GRACE!

lynn smith

my name is lynn smith i to had a life and death experience due to cometic surgery i would like to tell my stories when you not a celebrity it hard to get your story out there my pray are with the west family.

english

Who the hell is this person? Is he only famous for buying illegal firearms? Put him in jail already and be done with it!

name withheld

Poor Gabe,

Don't get out much or listen to the radio ever?

WHAT?

Let me guess;
UM.......

It's another set-up?

HAHAHAHA....(laughing all the way to the truth)

english

It's called autistic, sure, I get out frequently and this idiot certainly isn't on any radio that I listen to. I hope this loser goes to jail where he's repeatedly sodomized with a broom.

JaimeNTexas

You know, I have never had a pure disgust for white people in my life more than I do right now. And I've dealt with the gamet. Racists, biggots, generalizers, haughty, superiority complex having, the whole lot of y'all. I think its because of TMZ. I don't know if it's your way of thinking or what. You pricks have tried and convicted this man on a count of him being a rapper. WTF. That video wasn't meant for you all anyway. Like most black people, we talk to each other in a different way then we talk to you. He was talking to his fans, and his community. Apparently none of you featherweights belong to that community. I wish I was so perfect that I could go around attacking white people and their culture all the time. But I am cursed with this demon called RESPECT. And I have to realize that not all white people are like the cowards on TMZ....But I find myself more suspicious then I have ever been....in 2007 almost 2008....yeah right racism isn't as bad as it used to be...could of fooled me

WHAT?

Now Gabe, He'll cry racism if that happens!!!

Fly on The Wall

I see brothers sitting in robes and hats all day long as I negotiate the roads around here

So what else is new?

Thanks for the comments

Have a great stay at the poke me T. I.

slomoe

Gabe, come on now-- a broom, NO, how about a 2x4?!

slomoe

JamieNTexas is the biggest loser here!

name withheld

Actually, he probably is. He has collaborated with some of the top ARTISTS out there at this time. I thought this was a site for young people wanting to talk about celebrities in a funny kind of way. Who the hell are all you people? Most of the people who spend there time preaching to these celebrities, SURELY don't get out much, as you really don't know what's up in current events. Go back to your home page and find an old foagie sight. Blogging is not your forte.

WHAT?

T.I.
You'll have to take that King title up with OJ.

english

Is this guy a raper? Only looser people listen to raper music.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments