T.I. -- I'm Innocent, Ya Dig!

11/14/2007 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The King isn't dead -- at least that's what T.I. is saying in a new online video, his first "public" comments since being placed under house arrest.

In a videotaped statement on StreetCred.com, a robed T.I. defends himself against weapons charges, saying, "I look forward to being exonerated on all charges ... I can't stress that enough to ya, ya dig."

T.I. is under home confinement while awaiting trial and is under 24-hour monitoring. He requested to hold Thanksgiving at his house, but withdrew his request after getting negative feedback.

The South - THUGLANTA

He's a THUG, living a THUG life in THUGLANTA. He was buying automatic weapons and silencers in a seedy part of THUGlanta. Seems pretty clear to me what he was doing. If it walks like a THUG, and it talks like a THUG, then it is a THUG. I have to wonder why someone as fairly well spoken as JaimeNTexas would defend this scourge on our society?

WHAT?

You are your own portrait

Sorry, you CAN'T BE MINE!!!!!

english

slomoe, I guess a silenced automatic weapon would be most appropriate in this case. Fire in the hole!

slomoe

How about throwing JamieNTexas in the POKEY with him since she loves him so much. LOSER!

The South - THUGLANTA

Oh yeah, one more thing. It wasn't very long ago that we heard the same professions of innocence like "just wait until all of the facts come out. I'm innocent" were coming out of another Atlanta THUG Michael Vick's mouth. I can't remember, what happened to Vick? Was he found innocent? SSDT

ezstreet

please just put this guy in jail with oj all these rappers are convicts anyway
thats why they don't use their real names

WHAT?

That was funny. Rap is artistic
Yea, it takes alot of brains to rap cuse words together

Yo get an education yo and quit killing yo and stop the stealing yo live an honorable life yo-yo.
Would respect the music if the lyrics weren't all criminal.

slomoe

What's a CUSE word?

ezstreet

t.i. stands for total idiot !

WHAT?

Typo-
CUS words

Where is my secretary this morning!!!!

Michelle

#14--Poco--said it all and said it best!

english

What are CUS words? Idiot.

wonder why your hatin so hard?

JamieNTexas= LOSER! ok you think people are racists because of TMZ? that's like me saying i think all stupid people are stupid because of YOU. What an ignorant thing to say! WOW! Obviously the poeple sticking up for this thug are going to be just as IGNORANT! & it has nothing to do with the fact he's a "rapper". He's a celebrity therefore he's in the public eye. Now this is all cause he's black? No, its because he's a criminal sweetie. If anyones rasict here, it's you. Go play your rasict card somewhere else!..It's not working here honey

Sharona

i always have wondered why the law always picks on "innocent" people...........

JJ NYC

First off... one of the first things a lawyer tells a client is KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. I could care less if T.I. is white or black. Race has nothing to do with it. But I see here on TMZ there is ALWAYS someone that has to throw the race card in. Wow.... house arrest must be real hard in a multi-million dollar home. I'm innocent, I'm innocent I tell you. I find it funny that for someone who doesn't have much RESPECT for the law is now crying to the law to get his behind out of trouble. How do you explain buying machine guns and silencers??? Huh? Huh? Oh that's right he was going to go deer hunting this season. Can ya dig it?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments