Britney Comes to Attention -- Deficit Disorder

11/15/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears will now play the ADD card in court tomorrow, arguing that her medication caused a positive reading on a drug test last week.

As we first reported, a source connected to Britney first said Provigil, a drug used to treat narcolepsy, was the cause of the false positive. But then TMZ reported that Provigil would not show up on a court-ordered drug test.

Then Brit's peeps said the reason for the positive reading was that she has asthma, and used an inhaler of Albuterol. But then we reported the drug Brit tested positive for was an amphetamine -- and Albuterol is not.

So now -- Atttention Deficit Disorder -- just like Paris. And based on our information -- just like Paris -- we believe Britney's prescription is for Adderall. That drug fits the bill, because Adderall is an amphetamine.

The lawyers are in court tomorrow. We're told K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, will renew his motion to prohibit Brit from driving with the kids in the car, especially after blowing a red light at a dangerous intersection a few days ago -- with the kids in the back seat.

anonymous

Harvey why don't you post your employer kfart ? he is driving wreckless with the kids in the car,x17 has it.

B

# 2

Cannot stop laughing at your post - it is so true....

Puh-lease

I laughed when Paris said she had ADD, but based on Britney's behavior, it's possible she actually does have it. I'm reserving judgment, and will wait to see what the judge says since she will need to provide proof of a preexisting condition.

As for her rep saying it was something else at first, maybe they thought it was none of TMZ's business, since you are already stalking this girl into insanity.

I also didn't see anything on TMZ about how one of your stalkerazzi caused a life-threatening accident while chasing Britney. How very convenient that you overlooked that one, because other sites have picked it up. One of your amateur stalkers-for-hire has nearly killed someone, who from what I understand might still yet die from their injuries, yet you pretend like Britney running over a stalker's foot and causing no injury at all is the story of the year.

Glass houses, TMZ.

TO THE MORON anonymous

sun, they are...

Fly on The Wall

Child in 1914? You are over 93? Interesting
'

Thanks for the comment frome the wise.

Have a great day.

anonymous

These tests are suppose to be sealed. The judge needs to do his job and find out who the leak is.

Oh, Hell to the NO!

Father in the precious name of your only begotten son Jesus, we come against the powers of darkness that seek to overtake the person that is Britney Spears. Father we ask that you give her a clear mind and a heart to seek you out. It is only through you that she will find the true peace and happiness that she deserves. We come against every accident demon and every contrary and lying spirit that seeks to exalt itself over you Lord. Father we pray and we call it done, that Britney will turn her life around and that you will get the glory out of her life and she will have the victory, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

BLINKING !!

When the Judge views the WHOLE TAPE as he should since it's a video, he should see that her car was being blocked BY THE PAPZ. and the court monitor was ducking down. sec's b-4....ENDANGERING all passengers in her car including the sleeping babies.....I would of ran over his ass..and all papz who get that close to my car, especially at night...FLASHING CAMERAS IN ONE FACE LIKE THAT IS DANGEROUS

GrannyJ

I seriously doubt that she'll get her act together until something bad happens to one of the kids while they're with her.

The Duke

Why thank you for the dear comments, you young person. Yes, I am in my late 90's and getting to be very proficient on the computer. I used to be a prostitute in the town of Wallace, Idaho. My, but the times we had back then. I'm sure I could teach you all a thing or two!

Fly on The Wall

The 93+ yr old must be Brits oldest fan, how awsome is that.

I need to get her a Fly on The Wall T-shirt.

Thanks again

Send comments to FlyontheWallTMZ.com

Be sure to check out FlyontheWall.com in the near future.

Have a great day.

BLINKING !!

Plus TMZ while the Judge is at it, Maybe he should take a look at k-fed with the kids in the truck BURNING RUBBER, because a PAPZ got close to the truck....it's on X-17

anonymous

#63 I hop her lawyers get ahold of the "entire" tape,those cars seen what was going on and "allowed" her to go,yes it was red but they,the paps were in front of her car and she did stop and then went.per cars allowing her to do so.

just wondering

..#56 jr.....not sure why u r deciding to use the same ID as me, whatever.......I do have a comment though...K-Fed hightails it out of there on a busy highway at a high speed away from MAYBE 3 photographers, Brit have 30 photograhers at any given time and all the haters rag on abt what a bad driver she is when she can't even move....at least we share the same opinion!! hahaha....btw...I've been visiting this site for a couple of months now and have never seen another "jr",,, so I'd appreciate u changing,

anonymous