Britney: The Young & the Restylane?

11/15/2007 2:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As if court cases, failed drug tests and driving mishaps weren't bad enough, now it seems that Britney has to contend with what looks like a botched lip job! Toxic!

The popwreck was snapped driving -- while texting! -- in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, sporting red, inflamed and infected-looking lips. Did Dr. Jan Adams work on her too?!

While Restylane injections gone wrong may be the culprit -- what's her excuse for the bad skin and jank nails?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kim

frist bitchees. i luve tiiittes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

ALMOST FIRST!

Realist

IDIOT....just sayin'.

Kate

If she keeps texting while driving, what happened to Brandy will happen to her. I know she is having a hard time right now, but does she really want to add the death of an innocent person due to her irresponsible behavior? Note to Britney and others who text and talk on cells while driving: YOU are not the only person on the road. DRIVING needs all your focus and no distractions like texting or talking on a cellphone. Have some consideration before you kill someone.

Dyna ™

Looks like a meth head to me! Ding dang!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WAS FIRST!!!!!

Carson Daily is a tool.

yayayayayaa

It was only a matter of time Britneys cant take care of anything, especially herself.

southern girl

AND???? It looks to me like she's holding it not texting. Plus she's not even looking at it. How shallow to mock someone's appearance, least of all when you look like Harvey??

diane range

Whooooo hoooo ~ you were 5th..... :o) I hate it when that happens!

Random

wow! what i am surprised at is how long it is actually taking her hair to grow out! is that due to excessive drug use? it's bizarre to me!

kay ray

METH, METH, METH!!!

shaking my head

and once AGAIN she is not wearing a seatbelt...but hey....when you have ADD you can't remember all the tedious details...such as NOT texting while driving. What an idiot. And to everyone who is upset about the paps when she ran a red light...the whole point is that she keeps exposing her children to danger...paps or no paps. She knows there will be paps around, wether right or wrong, so, as a responsible mother (gosh, even just as a responsible adult...) she should stay home when she has her kids, and make damn sure never, ever let them be part of the pap-frenzie. And, if she needs something, have it delivered! HELLO!!!!! Or have her ever leaching Sam and Alli go shop for her. JEEEZ!

WHAAATTTTT

TMZ, i really don't think it is a botched lip job but rather a rash that comes from REALLY dry skin if you have a bad cold and blow your nose a lot! i tend to get it too, but I do put lotion on it and that helps a lot and also you can COVER IT UP! geez Brit... you really don't care anymore do you?

marianna

Ok, I don't understand why this girl cannot put a seatbelt on! She's also texting while driving?? Are you kidding me?! What is it going to take for this train wreck of a human being to completely destroy herself?

M~

Kitty has no hair

Again,

Dear Britney,

Fat, Drunk and Stupid are no way to go through life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments