Lindsay Lohan

Checks in

and Out of Jail!

11/15/2007 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan checked in -- and out -- of the Lynwood Jail. According to the Sheriff's website, the actress was arrested at 10:30 AM and checked out at 11:54 AM.

Lohan booking photo
That's just 84 minutes, two more minutes than Nicole Richie!

The time served was related to her wild DUI escapades this past July, when she commandeered a car in Santa Monica and took three young men on a wild high-speed chase.

Lindsay subsequently enjoyed an extended stay at a rehab in Utah. She recently returned to Los Angeles with her new rehaboyfriend, Riley Giles. She's been serving her community service time at a local Red Cross.

just wondering

...Geesh....she didn't even have her camera ready mk-up on....foundation should have covered her neck!!!!!!!! hahaha

Dane

That is an absolute travesty of justice. She is a psycho drug addict, who gets away with everything..........Why did Paris do all that time in jail for what she did, and then Lindsey and Nicole get less than two hours??? RIDICULOUS!!!!

CR

What a bloody joke.

You, the people of California, are paying for this judicial system.

What is it going to take for something to change out there?

Lohan's head is going to swell up so much now cuz she knows she dodged a big one.

But she sure did know how to fool justice.

Gotta hand it to her attorney.

But I still cannot believe it. Just insane!!!

judy anderson

That is not todays mug shot.... what are you guys doing?

Boo Hoo

I wonder if she got strip searched!! Inquiring horney minds want to know.

Go Away

Whats sad is that actually she tried to make herself look prettier for this mug shot than the last and STILL couldnt pull it off.

Some dirtyness doesnt rinse off with a shower. Try not sleeping around so much.

sierra

It's so sad that she can get away with this...i guesss being rich and white and having no talent goes a long way

Sweet

Where is britney's mugshot?

imho

84 minutes for endangering lives!! How much time when she finally kills somebody? And I do mean WHEN.

Alia

@ Zoe.. Provigil has amphetamines in it also, and they tried to say that it doesnt. And that she must be taking other drugs.. Provigil is an alternative for Wellbutrin and Ritilin and it does contain amphetamines.. Its sad that TMZ will post anything for readers to believe and its not even the correct information.. SAD SITE

hey

I did that once - I was arrested for DUI ,and the officer decided not to press charges and let me go home in less than an hour . I am serious , it happened to me when I was living in Atlanta , and I was drunk as hell when I was pulled over , but my conduct at the jail made the officers change their minds. And to this day, I have not , or will I ever drive with any amount of alcohol in my system.
Talk about getting a break and a wake up call .

shir

What a bunch of BS! If it were any of "us" we'd be in the clink for 90 days or more!! What a system! ...or should I say "WHAT System"... A-Holes!

Britt

WHAT DID THIS BYTCH GOT HERSELF INTO THIS TIME? Fxckk.. TMZ, you guys outta let me have my own show.. I'll clock these bytches and tell it how it is! They need an wakeup call from my ass because I'll put them on blast.

ms wonderland

i swear to GOD, if i do any of the things nicole richie or lindsay lohan have done i better get the exact same treatment or my black azz is calling Al "ill get you paid" Sharpton. watch me!

lisa

nice orange face jail bird