Lindsay Lohan

Checks in

and Out of Jail!

11/15/2007 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan checked in -- and out -- of the Lynwood Jail. According to the Sheriff's website, the actress was arrested at 10:30 AM and checked out at 11:54 AM.

Lohan booking photo
That's just 84 minutes, two more minutes than Nicole Richie!

The time served was related to her wild DUI escapades this past July, when she commandeered a car in Santa Monica and took three young men on a wild high-speed chase.

Lindsay subsequently enjoyed an extended stay at a rehab in Utah. She recently returned to Los Angeles with her new rehaboyfriend, Riley Giles. She's been serving her community service time at a local Red Cross.

InMyHumbleOpinion

I am very concerned about Lohan picking up her latest boyfriend in rehab.

I know from personal experience that 12-Step programs strongly recommend that newly sober individuals NOT get involved in any new relationships for at least one year.

This is to allow the person to focus on their recovery. Too many newly sober people "fix" on relationships, instead of facing their demons. The suggestion is also to protect them from getting hurt during a very vulnerable time.

Not only is Lohan newly sober, but so is her paramour. Both of them double their chances of relapse because, if one goes, the other is statistically likely to follow.

A really great guy that I went through rehab with, hooked up with a sober woman right after discharging from the 28-day program. He moved in with her right away. He was my "bud", the only person I had any interest in keeping as a friend from the rehab program. He didn't make 3 months of sobriety, yet continued to try and fail to get sober. He went to a long-term residential facility on his own. He came home and was high that night. A couple of months later, he committed suicide. She followed suit 11 months later, taking her life in the exact same way he did. I loved them and miss them both.

So, that's just one of the reasons why relationships in early sobriety are discouraged.

disappointed

and we say justice for all,our system is nothing but a joke.that's why other countries don't respect us.

She is the perfect sleek and yet low IQ radical liberal Democrat - trying to sneak out of jail time & mock the fans that pay her meal ticket & Starbucks & Taco Bell tab man.

Julie G.

Lindsay,
you forgot something? Go to the dentist to put the caps in the between your teeth before your next mugshot.

Cyndy

i wish i was rich enough to afford a substance abuse problem!!

85 - though I did not read your mini novel - I share the concern that LL may relapse due to her sneaky Democrat ways. Perhaps she should be remanded to my 34 year old step-dad custody - I'll provide the daily & nightly structure & even discipline she craves.

plying4kps

I like lindsey but this is freakin joke if a non celebrity had done what she did they'd been facing alot more time instead of just a slap on the wrist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

84 minutes is nothing man - I did 8 years @ Pelican Bay for manslaughter - trumped charges that I killed a registered Democrat in a poker Vegas tournament - wait 'til I get my hands on the radical liberal snitch that turned me in man.

LENNY STEBULIS

THAT'S PRETTY GOOD... HOW MANY TIMES DUI??? I PERSONALLY KNOW A YOUNG MAN WHO IS ON HIS 2ND DUI AND THEY HAVE HIM ON 90 DAYS HOUSE ARREST, LOSS OF LICENSE, MANDATORY AA MEETING ATTENDANCE AND RANDOM BREATH AND URINE TESTING. GUESS HERS IS A CASE OF "MONEY TALKS"....

ditto

Cardinal Rule Lindsey............don't be datin' someone you meet in rehab, you're just looking for more trouble. Keep looking at that picture of you and what the drugs and alcohol have done to your face! One day later in life you will really regret that you ruined yourself and your career over "the party life" good luck to you-hope you can get it together!!!

Mitch

what a skank.....

Sarah Aldrich

anyone concerned about the writers strike? anyone upset that there won't be new episodes of your favorite shows? The only way to make sure that our favorite shows air new episodes is to support the writers union. As a member of the MTA, I call on all union members in all unions to support the writers union and boycott network television!

britegray

She's totally had work done on her lips. They are swollen. Especially between the upper lips and nose. Weird. Personally I don't think she is a good actress. I don't believe the hype. I make my own decisions.

InMyHumbleOpinion

Uh, number 9...

If you think a few paragraphs is a "mini novel", I'll hazard to guess that you are not currently reading "Gone With the Wind."

Emily

i love lindsay but common is this highschool? what is she getting detention? that would never happen to a measly muggle like me