Britney's Mercedes

Kid Free

11/16/2007 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears can't drive with her kids in the car.
Mercedes
The move was made after a court hearing today, during which Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, officially informed the judge that Brit blew a red light with her kiddies in the car last week.

We're told Commish Gordon issued the sealed order, as stipulated by lawyers for several of the issues.

southern girl

Britney,
This could be the best thing to have happened! Now get the biggest hummer you can find with tinted windows, a driver and a bodyguard and then live your life with your boys. Most celebrities have drivers anyway. Now once the paps do their usual living vicariously through you, KFed will not have any ammunition to use in court. Keep passing your drug tests and interacting with your boys and you'll get them back really soon! Now KFed is under the "radar" with every move he makes. Hire a PI of your own to tail his broke $$$ and video him going out, leaving the boys with nannies and driving like he did the other night. Is it fair that this is so one sided, no. But you roll with and come back even better!!

SLUTTY SIENNA

THANK YOU, JUDGE.

ME

EXACTLY DOWNTOEARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

barbieq

Good decision. True enough the paps are a HUGE part of the problem, but she shouldn't be dragging those boys around town like that. I am just waiting to hear some sort of consequences for the obvious prescription abuse. I'm telling you, COMMIT THE GIRL!!!! Atleast the boys have a tiny bit more safety in their lives. Hmmm. But that means that they'lle be stuck at home alone with her? uh oh. That can't be good. Oh, but wait- she has a court appointed babysitter. OOPS I mean monitor.

Chris Calvin

Why am I commenting on "TMZ"? I could care less about what ANY hollywood types do, I think they should all just be left alone untill they make a new movie, album, ect.... If it weren't for stupid people like us, TMZ. STAR, PEOPLE, .....and on and on and on and on wouldn't make millions each year. WHO CARES?

ME

68. TMZ CREW MEMBERS ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS THEY NEED TO GET REAL JOBS AND STAY OUT OF PEOPLES PRIVATE LIVES!!!!!K-FED IS A REAL. A**HOLE ANYWAY HE WILL GET WHATS COMING TO HIM BY THE WAY BRITTNEY I LOVE YOUR CD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON YOUR COMEBACK.

Posted at 3:59PM on Nov 16th 2007 by Theresa

ANOTHER STUPID DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer.Bush

this judge is a disgrace to the justic system

Homer

For the kids sake I am glad to see this,but it saddens me to see how many people and one of our country's high officials blatantly disregard the very fiber on witch this country was founded. "Liberty and Justice for ALL"
Yea Right ! !

onetylerfan

Anyone can have a kid. It takes a real woman to be a mother. Her kids have gone too long not being the priority in her life. She doesn't deserve them. Good decision by the judge.

ME

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!
LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

Jenn

If I had people following me and video cameras every where I went on daily basis..it would be interesting...I think people would probabley be very surprised at how normal we all are under a microscope.

Tangie

Libby-You seem quite deranged.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

GOOD! Now if they can get her out from behind the wheel the world will be a safer place! Idiot!

AUNT DAR

I CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW NOW, TO SEE WHERE ALL SHE PARTIED WITHOUT HER UNDERWEAR AFTER LOSING THE RIGHT NOW, TO DRIVE WITH HER KIDS...
SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE BOYS... THEY KEEP HER FROM GOING CLUBBING EVERYNIGHT... I BET SHE IS HAPPY THEY TOOK HER RIGHT TO DRIVE WITH THEM... NOW, SHE CAN USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO NOT SEE THEM... YA'LL JUST HIDE AND WATCH....

Shar Fan

U.T. - your comments about Shar are waaaay off base. Shar is a good mother, compared to Britney. Shar doesn't run through red lights or keep her kids out at all hours. Shar is a responsible mother, unlike Britney. You're just as delusional as Britney.