Britney's Mercedes

Kid Free

11/16/2007 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears can't drive with her kids in the car.
Mercedes
The move was made after a court hearing today, during which Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, officially informed the judge that Brit blew a red light with her kiddies in the car last week.

We're told Commish Gordon issued the sealed order, as stipulated by lawyers for several of the issues.

Britt Fan

I hope you all realize this can happen to you yoo. Let the judge make these rulings and they will apply to all of us. You all think you are so high and mighty. You all can be screwed too like Britt.

ME

KENSME HONEY - SHE IS BEYOND HELP - KISS HER ASS GOODBYE!!!

I SMELL OVERDOSE!!!!!!!!!

BUDLITEBABY

HELL, HIRE ME. I CAN DRIVE HER AND THE BOYS AROUND. AND DOWN HERE IN LOUISIANA, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PAPPARRAZI. OF COURSE, FRONT BUMPERS ON 4X4'S, MIGHT HELP THEM MOVE OUTTA THE WAY, WITH THE BIG LIFET KITS AND BIG TIRES. LET THE PAPPARAZZI CHASE ME THRU THE MUD HOLES. I BET I WIN.!!!

bratty_bran

The judge should make Britney go have meetings with Brad and Angelina so they can teach her how to love her kids and take care of them like a responsible adult!!!

carol

Seriously, what is her problem? She appears to have the mentality of a 15 year old and not a smart 15 year old. Thank Goodness the kids won't be in the car with her.. Not to mention, does she have to go out every single day in the car. Stay home already.

A Black Person

Good but wait, Brit tell your lawyers to head on over to x17online.com and watch how crazy Kev's bodyguard was driving with the boys in the back seat. Driving as crazy as he was, his ass shouldn't be driving the boys around either.

Animal Lover

That picture is sooooooooo old, it was the last time skanker spears took a bath, ewwwwwwwwwwwww...Nasty!

Abby

Britney needs to get some serious help. She needs to grow up and step into reality. She doesn't even come close to ever becoming a real other. I feel so sorry for her children, oh the stories they will hear when they get older.

She is lucky she is able to still see them. I wouldn't even let her have any visitation rights anymore until she got some real help.

Chuck

Brit, get a driver. You just can't drive without 5,000 photogs riding your bumper. What a life! People in your face all the time. All the whiners here would be just as goofy if they were in your position. Thank goodness your new album is going platinum!

Ding Dang Y'all

BRITNEY!
Don't let K-Fed make you look like even more of a loser. Stand up and fight and don't give him one more cent for him to spend on Shar Whore and those ugly kids of theirs.
HAVE some self respect!
Get your nails and hair done too, and a facial. You know, I bet they can do that for you in all those hotels you go to....

CelebrityWire.com

If you had 20 cameras on you all day; 24 hours a day- 7 days a week how well would all of you do??

That's the www.CelebrityWire.com question of the day!

Annette

If I knew I had hundreds of paps following me daily, I'd make DAMN sure I never ran a red light - especially with my kids in the car! But to keep the record clear.... I've been driving over 40 years with NO moving violations & I sure as hell never ran anyone over. So all you idiotic Britney fans out there can stick it where the sun don't shine - because it Can be done.

This woman apparently doesn't understand that her children are the most precious thing to ever happen in her pathetic life. Well, too bad for her. Kevin seems to have straightened his butt up since all this started last year. And truthfully, I don't care WHY he straightened up; I'm just grateful that he did. Those boys need Somebody & heaven knows their mom doesn't seem to want the job.

And Britney's mother is set to write a parenting book??? What's she going to title it? "If I Did It Too?". Sorry Lynne - you were a poor excuse for a mom also. We're seeing the results now. It must run in the family.

Some of you morons defending Britney against the photos need to take the time to look up the expose the Chicago Sun Times did on her. This woman seeks the paps out. I have no sympathy for a do-nothing mom - and I don't give 2 frigs How well her music sells.

motheroftwins

Girl out of control....I actually, don't think she did anything wrong with driving over 2 photgraphers feet..I think it is their fault for getting so close to a car while it is moving...that would drive me to run the paparazzi over too. She has to learn and grow-up before she can be a good mother...if that ever happens??

ME

123. libby

did u know that the paps made halle berry crash her car does that mean she is a bad mom to be

Posted at 4:26PM on Nov 16th 2007 by Jennifer.Bush

BEING A BAD MOTHER IS NOT THE PAPS FAULT - BEING A WHORE IS NOT THE PAPS FAULT - BEING A WASHED UP HAS BEEN IS NO THE PAPS FAULT - GET A LIFE AND GET OVER THIS DUMB BITCH - GROW UP!!!!!!!!