Mr. Big Expecting Little Bundle

11/16/2007 6:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sexy Mr. Big, real name Chris Noth of "Sex and the City" fame, and girlfriend Tara Wilson, are expecting their first child, according to Page Six. UsMagazine.com confirmed it with Noth's business partner this afternoon.

Noth's rep confirmed the pregnancy and issued the following statement: "Chris and Tara are very happy and have always agreed to keep what is most personal in their lives private." A source claims Tara is five months pregnant.

No wedding plans have been announced. No surprise there -- Mr. Big will never commit!

blackgirlwhiteguy

#30 gigi why is your head so flat! what a stupid comment. Since when is everyone supposed to look the same? Why are some people so bloody ignorant?! #24 Why is your mind so "closed" together. I wish you two dumb asses would post your photos on TMZ for all the world to judge.

darlene peoples

Conrats to Chis and his lady friend. I loved Chris in sex in the city, of course the baby is going to be gorgeous. I wish them both a happy and healthy baby.

darlene peoples

Congats to both, love you chris.

Sean

I wish I was Chris Noth, his girlfriend is beautiful!

Jen Mc

OMG Tara! I know this girl. She went to my high school and used to take Dance lessons with me. To be honest, she is actually quite pretty - this isn't the greatest picture of her. Congrats on the baby!

Spinner

Can anyone say "the crying game"? He obviously didn't see the movie.

Victoria

Hope the baby doesn't have eyes like her.

What drug is Big on?

mf

#40 Your comment is sooooo racist! It's people like you who should be banned for even putting comments on website!!!!!! I think you are just pissed that a BLACK chick snagged a good WHITE guy!!! (Oh, by the way Im black)...Way to go Tara!!! She is a very pretty girl, this just may not be the best picture. It would be great if we had to post our pictures online in order to make a comment. That would shut alot of negative feedback down quickly!

melissa

Name-Beverly Johnson
Dirt-lied to the National Enquirer about ex-bf Chris Noth beating her, because she didn't want to pay him back money he owed her; she was also pissed that he didn't marry her after dating her for years; bad boob job paid for by Chris Noth; nasty temper, would smack ex boyfriend Chris Noth during arguments; spent a small fortune fighting ex husband for custody of her daughter

I FOUND THIS ON GOSSIP & MORE AND IN REGARDS TO CHRIS NOTH BEING A "VIOLENT" MAN, THIS BOTHERED ME B/C I DO LIKE HIM BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S OK FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND LOOKS TO ME LIKE BEVERLY JOHNSON IS THE ONE WITH THE BAD TEMPER(ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION & IN OTHER RELATIONSHIPS!!)SO CONGRATS TO YOU & YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY(ON THE WAY)

melissa

AND REALLY HOW IMMATURE TO ATTACK HER LOOKS & HER RACE AND IF THEY COULD DO ANY BETTER..WOULDN'T THAT BE A SLAP IN THE FACE FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THAT YOU OR YOUR PARTNER COULD DO BETTER? GROW UP!!!
AGAIN~CONGRATS ON YOUR IMPENDING PARENTHOOD!!

R.Zimmerman

#53 Nice one!! How true! What a mess.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4