Travolta's Hetero

Man-on-Man Kiss

11/16/2007 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Heterosexual A-list Scientologist smoocher John Travolta was up to his old tricks again -- this time greeting Kirk Douglas with a wet, non-sexual, man-on-man kiss! Face/Off!

Man-on-Man Kiss
After Kirk, 90, presented John with an award at the Santa Barbara Film Festival on Thursday, they did what any two, average, straight, red-blooded American men would do -- they locked lips! Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!

Last year, the 53-year-old "Hairspray" diva was snapped kissing his male nanny on the lips, which a rep for the star reportedly said was "customary" for John to do with all of his close male and female friends -- including his wife, Kelly Preston!

Patrick

JOHNS KISSING KIRK WAS A WARM ACT OF AFFECTION. 2 MEN KISSING SHOULD BE VIEWED AS AN ACT OF AFFECTION,LIKE 2 WOMEN KISSING. NOW WHEN A GUY MAKES OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY, THATS PROBABLY MORE OF A GAY RELATIONSHIP. EITHER WAY,IM WAY MORE BOTHERED BY BOXING THAN 2 GUYS KISSING. I HAVE ENJOYED TRAVOLTA FOR YRS.AND ID BE FINE WITH HIM KISSING ME. AND IF KELLY PRESTON OR TOM CRUISE KISSED ME ID BE BE FINE WITH THAT AS WELL. I GUESS IM A KISSING FOOL. BUT IM NOT CHANGING RELIGIONS.

Maddy

there was obviously nothing sexual about this kiss. I'm so tired of men being labeled gay when you have no idea if it is true. If a man doesn't fit your idea of macho, therefore he is gay? You can have the harddrinking, bedhopping, grungy bad boys. Give me a sensitive man any day. Why do those type scare you so much??

Georgia Girl

who said Travolta was hetero?

Billy

I just threw up. Are U happy now???

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

From the look on his face I bet Kirk pooped his pants!!!!

jf

I met John Travolta way back in the 80's. I'll never forget how nice and gracious he was to me. I was having lunch with some co workers at the Mandalay Canel Hotel at Los Colinas (Irving) TX. We were standing outside waiting to leave and out walked John Travolta. He was all by himself. My co workers didn't even recognize him, but I did. I asked him for his autogragh and he graciously obliged. I remember he had the bluest eyes and was so handsome. He treated me like I was a friend and not a stranger. He was friendly and very approachable. I think he's a wonderful man and I'll never forget meeting John Travolta.

FABIO

I THINK HE IS A QUEER........

sandyduncansglasseye

Ick. I love when dudes kiss, but when one of them is Travolta, well, I don't love it as much. I think homo kissing is a way to pass secret Scientology information...llike Morse Code done with the tongue

Barbara

Do you have to have these things on right before, during or after lunch????I feel a churning.

Barbara

Since fyou're posting this man love, did you miss the big love fest between Eagle's coach and #5 Mc Nabb (the quarterback)????Unfortunately those of us who live near Filthydelphia got to see it. Too gay for some of us, thank you.

Just Another Hater

#46 - I'll assume that "jf" stands for "John's flack."

rudewaitress

Three days and he hasn't called...

rudewaitress

I only wish John would pay for some decent hair coloring. It always looks straight out of a box.

bOOGIELOVE

Hetero?? You guys need to do your homework....Oh yeah he's married (please)

John T.

#53 - It's not you, it's me...