Chris Crocker Confuses the Homeless

11/18/2007 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Aries Spears continued to be denied at Hyde, cross-dressing Chris Crocker had no problem getting inside -- but not before giving a homeless man the wrong idea. Beggars should be choosers!

The YouTube boob was decked out in pigtails and miniskirt, and shocked a Sunset Blvd. pedestrian when he revealed his gender. Don't leave poor Chris Crocker alone ... watch the video to see who got the last laugh!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Chris Crocker is my hero

my god wrong with all of u????? i picked up the latest issue of people with matt damon on the cover and it says that CHRIS f***in CROCKER is one of the sexiest men alive!!!??? sexier than brad pitt and johnny depp!!!??? has the world gone crazy!!!??? u fans of that freak really need some help

Chris Crocker is my hero

Some of you commenters are so pathetic. You're must be jealous that Chris is making a $100-million movie about his life with Steven Spielberg and he was voted one of the sexiest men alive. GO CHRIS!! i'll be first in line at the premiere!!!!!!

Chris Crocker is my hero

Hello TMZ and all my millions of fans, it's me, Chris Crocker! Thanks to TMZ for posting this video of me doing what I do best! Just to update you all on what's happening in my life, I'm still here in L.A. filming my TV show, I recently signed a deal with Creative Artists Agency, and I'm working on a "Leave Britney Alone" feature film with a certain Mr. Steven Spielberg, due out in 2008! I've been getting a lot of scripts since signing with CAA, and we're in talks for me to have the feature starring role in the sequel to the movie "300" (but we're still in talks, so...shh!). I've also signed a deal with Simon Cowell's recording label. I've already recorded my first single, a cover of "Gimme More". So, lots of new stuff from Chris Crocker coming (hee, hee) your way in 2008! And to my hundreds of millions of adoring fans across the planet, I say thank you, and remember; do whatever you can do to get people's attention! No press is bad press! Even if you have to break the law or hurt innocent people, is it worse than being ignored? I don't think so!

By the way, please sign my petition to get that no-talent loser Chris Crocker of the Atlanta Falcons to change his name. He doesn't deserve to have the same name as me, and yet he gets mentioned every time my millions of fans want to google ME! That no-talent NFL football player does not deserve to get a tenth of the press that I get. If I ever see him, I will kick his ass!

Love, Chris Crocker

Chris Crocker is Unique

It's crazy how popular Chris got after the Britney video, shown on the news even. Chris Crocker is one unique guy/girl and I believe he/she will continue to be famous or successful or whatever it is he wants to do. I was shown his videos on Facebook before he got even more famous. I think Chris is entertaining to watch.

Peachis

hey # when was this I never saw anything bout britney spears coments on chris crocker i even did a search

LoriTG

Why do so many people hate crossdressers? They aren't hurting you. If you don't want to hang with them then don't. If you don't want to read about them then don't. But to publicly say you hate them when you don't even know them except what the media is saying that is wrong!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6