Hogan Family

In Denial?

11/20/2007 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ put up video of Linda Hogan in a 2005 drag race with daughter Brooke in the passenger seat. After the race, Linda boasted, "I love it. The rush, the speed on the road ... racing in between all the cars, dodging the cops. It's awesome."

Just hours before Nick Hogan turned himself in on Nov. 7, ABC Action News in Tampa Bay, Fla., confronted Linda about her reckless words after the race. She's denying she ever said it, although it's clearly her on the tape, she now says, "I never said that ... I would never have said that."

Nick Hogan says he's not driving anymore. "There's no reason for me to drive. I wake up, we eat, and I drive with them to the hospital." The Hogans say that speed wasn't a factor in the John Graziano accident, instead claiming that Nick's badly injured pal, John Graziano, failed to wear a seatbelt.

UPDATE: The State of Florida has finally suspended the license of Nick Hogan, after his horrific car accident that critically injured friend John Graziano. Hogan's license was stripped by state officials just days after he was booked on reckless driving charges. The police report shows that Nick did have alcohol in his blood at the time of the accident.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

IDIOTS!

Melonie

Disgusting human beings.

beefcake

PATHETIC. The entire family make me sick. They all look hideous.

They win with dignity

Ok video proof isnt enough for her to admit what she did and said? Stupid worthless people I hope they all go down and Nick goes to Jail.

vikki

HELLO !! SAME STORY WITHIN 15 MINS. .WHATS UP?

Lori

I think this is somewhat of a normal reaction to shift blame in order to releave themselves of guilt. There may also be an element of truth to the situation. He may or may not be in the state he is in if he had a seat belt on, who really knows? It is sad for all the families.

Hogans are liars

I hate that family. From their phony "reality" show to this. Stop making excuses for your stupid son. Stop blaming others. And STOP LYING.

HL

.... he who is without sin can cast the first stone. Haters!

Elinore

I was a huge Hulk Hogan fan when I was younger, but my like of him is really starting to drop, and fast. How can they be okay with racing when they're son almost killed one of his own friends? You would think that that would smarten them to the dangers. Who honestly has to die before they realize that racing is dangerous?

ZZZZZZZ

Looks like Hogan doesnt know best, lol.

nacho

blah, blah, blah is all I hear from them. None of them are taking responsibility for their actions. The mother doesn't so why would the son. and in the meantime, a Iraq war veteran is in a coma and all the Hogans can do is deny, deny, deny.....

K

Linda is a liar and the entire Hogan family are idiots. The only people they care about are themselves. I use to love watching their show, but now I think differently of them. They are a waste of human life. Nick should be in jail where he belongs. This family can go to hell for what they have done, especially Nick. What a moron.

Tangie

Do you see where the idiot son gets his common sense? This is a women who has boatloads of money, yet chooses to look like a hooker. I wish I had their bleach budget. I could live on that for years.

03titan

so what linda is saying, the car was destroyed and turned the scrap metal because nick wasnt speeding, his pal really was the one who caused the accident because he wasnt wearing his seatbelt? hey tmz, please keep interviewing the hogans so they can continue to bury themselves with this crap before the trial begins.

Bartimus

Young people always do things that could cause harm or humiliation to themselves or others. That is a part of being young. It was an accident. No one forced the young man into the car and had he been wearing a seat belt things would definitely be different.

It is human nature to hide from the truth when the truth hurts. It is also human nature to kick people when they are down.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments