« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Dancing'

With Yamaguchi?

11/22/2007 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Olympic gold medalist Kristi Yamaguchi might be the next star to Fox Trot onto the "Dancing with the Stars" stage. Kristi revealed to Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com that she is a huge fan and would love to do the show. There's just a small problem ...

Kristi Yamaguchi
What could possibly stand in her way?

Kristi says that her fear of being judged and live audiences "make her really nervous." Huh?! You'd think that someone who made a career performing live and being judged would have an edge up, but apparently for Kristi -- that's not the case.

While the ice princess claims butterflies -- her nerves sure paid off on the ice!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

robinn

1ST BITCHES!!

Joanne

I think the show should be called "Dancing with the Sluts" because the women dress like sluts. Why don't the men dance in SPEEDOS??? I don't think Marie Osmond dressed like one..

Lenn K.

I guess were back to the promotions folks jamming their promotions about ten or more per blog. Isn't this starting to get out of hand?

magickat

I think she would be a great competetor for the show. I'd love to see that.

ocnj179

That show is just a popularity contest that's why she wouldn't get very far.

SheriLynn

I believe Kristi would be wonderful on the Dancing With The Stars. She was great on the ice and she has the personality to perform on this show. I just love her. I followed her career closely to the gold. Sheri

Dog is a racist mutt!

Let's see..... Talent, check. Athleticism, check. Ability to dance, check. Brains, check. Looks like she has a good shot at winning. Oh well, never watch that show, but good luck to her! And Robinn, I bet you are so happy at being #1 at the only thing in your life again! And btw, your worthless homophobic comment has already been pulled from the other page. And if you are a homophobic person, then why are you posting on a site that has a lot of gays in high places running this site? Good luck being cut out of your trailer!

Dog is a racist mutt!

And Lenn K., if you read this, were you ever Lenny Lipsh*tz in a past life? Say hi to an old blogger friend if you were.

william

who cares...poor christy...practices her whole life for a 3 minute routine for the olympic's..must be nice too have money

cureheis

OK - whom ever said the woman on DWTS dress like "Sluts"....you really need to get cable!
or at the least, look out your window?

abby

shes too experienced to be on. it'd be unfair.

Dennis SGM

If the writers' strike goes on for very long it'll be Dancing with the WWE, Dancing with Nascar, Dancing with Newsmen, etc. etc.

Flapjacj

#2 Jaye, I think you have issues with your mother......

JessBcuz

I never got Dancing with the STARS....shoulda been Dancing with the HAS-BEENS.

Happy Turkey Day!!!

huh?

Marie Osmond is too fat to dress like a slut.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments