KISS and Hell

11/26/2007 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons seems to take any opportunity he can find to lay a KISS on a pretty girl.

The rockwreck was at a promo party for Frank's energy drink at Level 3 nightclub at the Hollywood-Highland complex -- when he put the moves on this "Energy girl." Zap!

Apparently, he still has the energy.

dominatrixdebraopri....

Gene you are a shameful flirt Shannon should kick your ass out an use your credit card to the max...

ME

I don't care how many women he has slept with, I wouldn't want that old pervert touching any part of my body. He's gross.

THOM THUMB

WILL THIS GUY EVER SEE HIS REAL REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR, AND NOT ELVIS. HE IS A VAIN MONEY GRABBING PIG OF A MAN. PLEASE GET OLD ALREADY!

TB

He and Shannon are not married. Shannon puts up with him for his $$$$$. He is indeed gross and no, Gene, not everyone woman wants you.

MzNyx

Gene isn't married.......Don't make it right by any means, but a Kiss is just a Kiss and nothing more....I don't see where he did anything wrong and look at this girl, do you really think she doesn't have some hunk?

Peace

He is sooooo "DISCUSSING" Your days are over as some "ROCK god" Just cause you had a face lift does not make you any better looking. You look like some "Dirty Old Man" .............Shannon get rid of this pervert, you can do so much better!! (He shows you absolutely no "Respect!!)

What are you that Stupid?

Shannon is going to have a field that with this one. Nick out to kick his ass. Wait, Sophie is the tougher one, have her kick her Dad's ass.

Momto4

Gene is an adult and can make his own decisions. He is not married Shannon and she knows what Gene does and why he does it. If it bothers her she WILL tell him. I think that this relationship works and I was always told don't fix what isn't broke. Secondly, if Gene wants to make money let him, it is one less person on welfare that I have to support with my hard earned tax dollars. I advise all you negative people to watch "Family Jewels on A&E" it is a great show. I did not agree with Gene's lifestyle at first and then realized he isn't harming anyone and he is not a drunk or druged out rocker. He is a great father to Nic and Sophie. He truly loves Shannon and I think that they are great for each other.

just wondering

..Duh! funny comment !!!...love watching that show!...his hair is a bit of a problem though, wonder if he uses Pantene? hahaha...

Great Grandma Angie

I love Gene Simmons and his family. I hope their realty show comes on again for another season.

Jane

Can any one say "Ewwww"? It is a sad sight to see an older man trying to hit on a young beauty. Not that he was ever good looking, but now, ewwww! He really should get a clue.

Glisten Garbor

Does he really pull chicks? Creepy dude.

Jennifer

To: Me- he' s not married...LOL

Krum

Excuse me??? "Rockwreck"? Gene is one of the last rockers to actually live up to the lifestyle, and he does it without drugs and alcohol...he is far from a "wreck". Gene and KISS still rule!!!!!!!

edwest

The photo of Gene is typical of Gene doing business. Anyone who has ever seen "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" knows it. Gene and Shannon Tweed are a committed couple who have raised two of the most down to earth and well adjusted kids I have ever seen. Rockwreck? Whoever came up with that one is bored and has never seen or knows the real Gene. No drugs, no booze, no cigarettes, great life partner, great kids. Yeah, what a "wreck".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments