Jailed "Bachelor" Babe in Clothes Ceremony

11/27/2007 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained video of alleged "Bachelor" beater Mary Delgado at the Pinellas County Sheriff's Department, while she was patted down and changing out of her brown jacket into an ever-so-sexy, bright yellow, jail-issued top.

Delgado was arrested in Tampa, Fla. last week for alleged domestic battery, after punching former "Bachelor" contestant Byron Velvick. Cops say alcohol was a factor.

Lenn K.

Damn, what a chick!!

Rena

I think the members on nudistmingle.com are interested in it, they are discussing it on the forum.

roughdaddy

boringggg!!!!! no one watches the bachelor...is this bitch cute?

Britt

Well, this is pretty sad..amazes me that the cops can let all this be public....the govt makes me laugh. Anyways, I think if she was drunk and hit Byron (maybe she hit him because of his dorky name) isn't he big enough to subdue her or just kick her out of the house?? Why call the cops and take her down where he knew all the media would find out? I'm not saying anyone should hit anyone...but I think this is a bit ridiculous. She's tiny and he's a man! It makes him look like a big whimp!!!LOL

Logo Designers

slow news day?

wasted days and wasted nights

The only thing I know about any of these Bachelor show participants is what I see here at TMZ, and it seems to me that this babe is getting a bum deal. So what, she slapped or punched the dude--I've taken a hit or two from my lady and her yelling hurt my heart more than her fist hurt my body. Bachelor Byron needs to get himself a backbone and free this lass from the land of the yellow jumpsuit.

sherlock

It always cracks me up when it says "alcohol was a factor". Anyway, they were on the final rose show and the host said there was a minister back stage that could marry them on the spot. She looked at him and he was dead silent......maybe that sparked the fight!

Missa

Correction to the article:
1. It is the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, not Department. PCSO for short.
2. She was arrested in Seminole, FL, not Tampa. Tampa is in Hillsborough County.
Seminole is a small 'burb that sits between St. Petersburg and Clearwater, which are all in Pinellas County.

Just an FYI :-)

TB

I think this was the woman that was ousted in a previous bachelor show and then re-introduced into a new one as a mystery woman and she ended up "winning." She's quite a bit older than the typical bachelorettes and was in a hurry to get married and have children. By the way, did these people ever get married? Or was that why she beat him up!!

Lea

For alcohol being a factor, Mary has a good sense of balance in the video. Someone must've really pissed her off for her to cross that line. This is probably why noone picked on her during the show.

All American Girl

Thats what you get, when you abuse people! Hope she enjoyed!!!

Tamara

Hey, haven't we all got a bit drunk and bitch slapped a pretty boy boyfriend?

buxxy

I'm just a little curious why he called the cops...there has to be more than she punched him in the face..I mean, we all do stupid things when we're drunk but to call the cops means Byron must've felt really threatened...usually you can resolve issues alone without involving the police. There's something that's just not right here..besides the obvious...

Alanna

Once again, no one know WHO called the police. It easily could have been the neighbors.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

This is just wrong TMZ. I'll bet you'll pay top dollar for former reality show contestants on the toilet as well. Gross, I can't stand this site. Time to go.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments