Lindsay Not Ready for Her Closeup

11/27/2007 7:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan is camera shy, at least when it comes to court cases.

TMZ obtained court documents, filed by Lohan's lawyer, objecting to a request to videotape her deposition in connection with a car accident in 2005. Lohan struck a car as she was traveling down Robertson Blvd. near the Ivy.

In the legal papers, Lohan's lawyer actually uses Britney Spears as legal precedent -- go figure. The lawyer notes that the judge in Britney's custody case recently rejected a request to videotape her depo. Lilo's lawyer acknowledged the Brit ruling has no legal impact on his case but says "the point made...is significant," citing a "likelihood of unwarranted embarrassment."

Lohan's car crash: Click to watchLindsay's lawyer went on to say, "Any human being undergoing a two or three hour videotaped deposition is going to appear to do or say something awkward or embarrassing when that videotape is analyzed frame by frame."

The judge has yet to rule on whether the cameras will roll. Stay tuned.

Britters

FIIIIIRST

Steph

first again suckas

Lucas Moretti

SCRUE LINDSAY I LOVE BRITNEY SHES ACTUALKLLY XSEXYY
I WANN DO HERRR hahah

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

I was'nt even watching it but why did you guys take the live stream down???

Danilo - BRAZIL - WWW.X-BRITNEY.COM

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSST

Steph

Please think about investing in a dictionary or spell check Lucas..haha

Susie

oh jesus!! why would they need to videotape it anyway?? ppl are lazy.

annoyed

All these FIRST posts make me wonder, who is posting these comments? I feel like I walked into a kindergarten class. Grow up, people.

annoyed

"1. first again suckas

Posted at 5:24PM on Nov 27th 2007 by whatthe?"

Congratulations. You've been promoted to Head Idiot.

Snarksnarksnark

She's an actress -- or so she claims. She should be able to stay in character for two to three hours. Besides, regular folks have to endure these depos -- so should she (and Britney).

annoyed

Who cares?

windy

what is lilo trying to hide?

J Byrd

I can't believe they dropped the coke possession and crashing into a tree violations. WTF? Why did she let go so easy? Oh i get it, she's supposed to be a big movie star oh, whoopy frikken do. She aint so special, most of her roles are that of a teenage brat and her movies suck anyhows. GO AWAY LINDSEY< We hate yu!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

TMZ please have the GUTS to tell us about Stedman and Dina... I want to know what went down the the Gwen Stefani party? Is it true that Tara attacked Dina? PLEASE TELL!

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Lindsay Lohan. I am a big fan of Lindsay Lohan. I love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey Lindsay Lohan from head to toe. I do care about Lindsay Lohan. I am concerned about Lindsay Lohan.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments