Dancing with the SCARS

11/28/2007 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking more like contestants on "The Swan," Wayne Newton (with his wife Kathleen), Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin were snapped at the "Dancing with the Stars" finale after-party on Tuesday. Looks like a rug isn't the only thing they like to cut!
Wayne Newton, Kathleen Newton, Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin
They can move their hips -- but not their faces!

kt

This group has made a lot of plastic surgeons rich!

Yuk!

That Girl

I think Lisa Rinna looks great. The lips are one thing, but give it up TMZ, she's no Joan Rivers. I've seen Harry Hamlin up close recently and he has way too many lines on his face to have had surgery. Now Wayne and his wife, that's a different story.

Buster

Not Harry. He looks like Calibos.

Tristania

These poor celebrities can't win. If they look natural for their age, TMZ and it's ilk make snide remarks about how bad they look. If they look good for their age, you all snipe about how they MUST have had plastic surgery. Let's face it.........gossip rags hate celebrities. Sour grapes, perhaps?

cee chick

Will Wayne ever go away? He must be at least 100 by now. Ever heard of Dorian Grey? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

cee chick

Can Lisa's lips get any bigger? They get closer to resembling a butt hole every time I see her. Her old man must like that back door action.

Jonn

EUW. please don't post any more pics of that lisa rino thing.... she scares the F outta me! F.U.G.

.....

I think Lisa Rinnas lip are in a contest with her boobs to be the biggest fake.

GoodbyeBigDogYouWontBeMissed

Lisa's lips are honestly nasty looking. She should sue her surgeon because they made her look like a bigger freak show than she is. I bet when Harry kisses her that he bounces back, risking a neck injury.

I watched Wayne try to dance and the poor old geezer couldnt hardly walk across the stage. With those arthritic knees and with that barrell nasty looking chest, I cant figure out how he stands erect. He reminds me of Fred Gwynne when he played Herman Munster on the Munsters.

I will put all four of you on the prayer list. Every one of you needs it badly. Harry Hamlin needs a good part in a series more than anything..........and maybe a football helmet to protect him from head injuries.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Lisa Rinna's lips are hideous. They totally ruin her looks. You could stick her to a plate glass window!

What took so long

The wives look great! The husbands could not have possibly had plastic surgery.....unless it was performed by Dr. Jan Adams!

FlBiker

Quite a set of "pipefitters" on Lisa, hawt.

hateher

Lisa used tobe .so pretty,why,why,why would she make herself look like a freak.If Harry is telling her this looks good,then he definitely needs eye-laser surgery.

Merry Christmas

If Harry had work done - he best ask for his money back. He looks like an old man should...old.

I hate k fed

Are you crazy? These folks look FAB, especially Rinna, she hasn't aged a day in 20 years and has the bod any woman would envy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments