Name

That Butt

11/28/2007 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez were blessed with bodacious backsides, this Hollywood star is better known for assets in the front. And now we know why!

media-removed-tmz

Winky Vitalic

OCD - I hate to tell you this, but you aren't ignoring my comments b/c you are responding to them, dear! Despite being in excellent shape (thanks for asking!) I live in reality-land, where Hollywood glamour is there whether you like it or not. And like it or not, there is a standard in Hollywood that is expected by both movie executive and the American public. I don't think Della Reese as Erin Brockovich, Cameron Manheim in Legally Blonde, or Nell Carter in Monster's Ball would have sold the same amount of tickets as Julia, Reese or Halle. So wake up sweetheart - whether you like it or not, there are standards that are expected to be met in Hollywood. And orange peel on the behind does not subscribe to that standard.

Sorry if I ruined your day.

Pat

Love is a beautiful women. Cut the woman some slack. She dares to be "normal" in the aneoexic world of Hollyweird.

OCD

To #26 Mrs. Kovachs, 4th Grade Teacher

I didn't say I was ignoring your comments. Quite the opposite. I was trying to address your comments.

It was simply your personal attacks that I am ignoring.

And no, you didn't ruin my day. I don't give the power to any blog/blogger/commenter to "make my day".

I don't think Della Reese would have made a good Erin Brokovich, either. But unless all movies are to be cut from the same mold over and over, there will always be roles for actors and actresses who have big noses, big asses, wrinkles, beady eyes, bushy eyebrows and cab door ears.

It's called "reality".

kim

Well Im glad she isnt anorexic but she is to young to have that cellulite. That is simply from not exercising.

kfedsucks

You guys are so mean. She has a nice ass she is beautiful! It may not be perfect, but she doesn't get plastic surgery like most of Hollyweird. Like any of you aholes should be talking- I would love to see your fat asses.

Mysticgoddess

DAMN!! NOW I DON'T FEEL SO BAD!! I KNOW IT'S GOOD TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH AND ACCEPTING OF YOUR BODY BUT I THINK SHE'S GOTTEN A LITTLE TOO COMFORTABLE AND ACCEPTING!! TIME TO HIT THE GYM, LOVE!!

kfedsucks

oh, and mariyln monroe was a size 12. yes, you can look it up. before plastic surgery, that was beautiful.

Crystal

It's nice to finally see a star that looks like the rest of us "real women" instead of a stick thin, anorexic robot. Kudos to JLH for looking beautiful while also looking normal!!!

Adrienne

Geez, first ya report a big butt, then you report an eating disorder she gets from being harassed for having the big butt. Get over it, she's not fat.

OCD

To #32 Adrienne

Bwaaaahahaha! Too true!

Winky Vitalic

Dear OCD - and exactly when did I ask you what your size was? Hmmmm.....I didn't! But your defensive comments seem to reflect that I am bothering you, which is not my intent. But you can delude yourself till the cows come home - however, fat is not where it's at in Hollywood.

And honey, whether you "approve" or not, fat is not leading lady or man material in Hollywood. That is my point. Period.

Glad I didn't ruin your day! I have students who are more logical than you are, however. And as I would tell my students - good for you for not giving power to others to determine your day or state of mind. However, your consistant criticism for thin Hollywood starlets like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton (I've seen your posts elsewhere) only tells me that you are indeed riddled with weight issues of your own. I am merely pointing out that regardless of what you think the ideal SHOULD be, it does not reflect what the public wants (look at the box office tallies) or what Hollywood moguls are looking for.

Hope your day improves!

Winky Vitalic

Y'all might think she's not fat, but that cottage cheese is about to curdle! Yeeeech!

LisaL

I never would've guessed it was her, but oh well. So she has big thighs and a big butt... what NORMAL woman doesn't. I don't like her as an actress.. and lord knows I can't stand her crappy show, but good for her for not hiding her still pretty impressive figure.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Mrs. Kovachs you rock...

These slobs that act like it is OK to be FAT and unhealthy make me sick... that idiot OCD actually put Chris Farley in his lame list. There is nothing attractive or healthy about anyone women over a size 4. PERIOD!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

TMTPT8N--you DUMB A$$ click on the pic