Hatcher Fires Back at "Outrageous" Lawsuit

12/5/2007 6:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Teri HatcherA day after being sued by a skin care company for allegedly breaking her contract, Teri Hatcher is calling out the company's mismanagement and threatening legal action of her own.

Hatcher's legal reps issued a statement today that reads:

"The allegations of this lawsuit are totally false and completely without merit. Despite having to deal with a frustrating series of changes in the ownership and management of Hydroderm over the last several years, Teri Hatcher has more than fully complied with all of her contractual obligations over the course of the relationship.

Clearly, Hydroderm has embarked on this unjustified and public assault on Teri Hatcher's name, reputation and celebrity in a transparent effort to distract from its own failure to live up to its end of the agreement. Ms. Hatcher will respond swiftly and decisively by appropriate legal means to recover everything she is owed under her contract, as well as compensatory and punitive damages for Hydroderm's outrageous accusations; however, she will not litigate this matter in the press, as Hydroderm apparently seeks to do."

The company is looking to recoup the $2.4 mil they paid Hatcher, plus $400,000 in additional expenses.

dirty

FIRST YOU FILTHY BITCHES

The Player King

Terry Hatcher is old and no one cares about her grandma ass anymore...

OCD

Sue everybody is my motto. She sues me, I sue you, you sue him, he sues her and we will all see each other in court.

And make all the attorneys smile.....

Merry Christmas

You really picked a nice photo of my nemesis, butt-ugly Skeletor.

Malibu Barbie

They should have just walked away, she is a horrible rep for their product. Nothing can help her other than about 20 lbs............

Desiree

The real mystery here is why would ANY company want to use Teri Hatcher as a spokesperson for a cosmetic product. Teri has ruined her face with whatever it is she has done to it, and obviously her mistakes are irreversible. Adding an eating disorder problem to her botched face makes this woman looks like crap and she looks much older than her years. Why would anyone buy something that has Teri Hatcher speaking for the product? She is so over.

Mikey

She's a thief. No wonder her husband bailed.............................

Debbie Leonard

Boy are you people mean! She is a lovely lady, leave her alone.

Petite

HYDRODERM really works, in case anyone is wondering.
I only use the wrinkle serum, and it took 5 years off my face in about 2 weeks. I saw results around my eyes in 3 days, and I use it on the backs of my hands to further hide my age. My hands smothed out in about 2 weeks also. Very good stuff- collagen-based.

Cabo

Wow! what a mean streak you people have!! Nobody really has the definitive word here about anything, but hey don't let the facts get in your way. And yeah, while you're at it, just trash Teri as a human being, dis her because of her age???? Man, she's YOUNG!!

She's a beautiful person & I love her work!!

Teri, not everyone out there is judging you!! You're awesome!!

Merry Christmas

petite 9 - How much do you get paid to plug hydrosperm?

DandA

Just looking

DandA

test test test

sheez

Thanks I have been wondering if it was good. I am going to try it now for sure. Thank you # 9....oh yeah #11 you're a butthead.

Paris

Shrivel up and die already. She's not even a candidate for a quality GILF.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments