Liotta's Gotta Lotta Trouble

12/6/2007 6:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

RayTMZ has learned that actor Ray Liotta has taken a plea bargain by pleading no contest to one count of reckless driving. He was originally charged with one count of DUI.

The charges stem from a February incident in Los Angeles where the goodfella allegedly crashed his car into several parked cars. Preliminary reports after his arrest indicated that he was DUI -- but the substance was not alcohol. Smokin' aces!

According to cops, Liotta was driving his Escalade in the Pacific Palisades and nailed two parked cars -- one of which he struck so hard it ended up on the curb.

Ray was given three years probation, ordered to pay a $300 fine, must enroll in an alcohol education class and pay restitution to his victims.

cuntroll

Ray rules!

windy

he just wanted 2 park.

Sarah

Glad he is being forced to go to an alcohol education program when he's got a drug program.

Slim

Why the hell don't these celebrities get chauffers? They have the money and they know they are going to get drunk and not be able to drive and possibly kill some innocent person!!!

OCD

Hunh. The courts and there sentencing guidelines are all over the board out there, aren't they?

Surely finding a parking place isn't that difficult.

OCD

To Wayne Newtn

For the love of little puppies, I'm tired of reading that same tired.....whatever in the hell it is.

You can slap me AND call me Shirley, but I'm beggin' ya, don't make me clap eyeballs on it in every single post. I'm pretty sure my toenails will fall off.

Lv&PeaceUall

Call a cab!

totellthetruthiseverything

FlyontheWallTMZ@yahoo.com is perpetrating identity theft.

I, am the real FlyontheWall...Just ask Harvey...i am in the process of swerving a lawsuit to FlyontheWallTMZ@yahoo.com...watch it on Court TV...as Andy Kaufmann would say, "Tank you berry much"

Speedmonkey.net

they need to make a prison specifically for loser celebs who drink and drive. actually, the way it's going they'll need to make more than one. put 'em next to Keif!

Speedmonkey.net

send him to Sona...

totellthetruthiseverything

Hey "fake" FlywallontheWallTMZ@yahoo.com,

Leave Wayne alone. He's my client, I'm going to his show in Vegas next week.

Danka shanke,
Harveee

totellthetruthiseverything

To the "fake" FlyontheWallTMZ@yahoo.com,

a bitch slap to your alter ego "OCD", too.

Praise be to ALLAH !!!
Harveee

deelicious

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not Ray Liotta I love him!

LIFE IS LIFE

MORE MARTINIS AND MORE PINA COLADAS ..PLEASE...

OCD

To Harveee & Laverne & Shirley

I hate to tell you this, but OCD is truly one of a kind. I have OCD, not multiple personality disorder.

Although someone on here did try to be "me" at one point.....I was flattered, though.

But only a little. Then I had to go wash my hands of the whole thing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments