Shhh! Another Rare Species Spotted on Melrose!

12/6/2007 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nature buffs were both delighted and terrified yesterday, when the extremely rare, red-orbed celebutwin species, Mary-Katenus Olsenicus, often confused with the Ashleyus, was seen perched near some statuary outside of the Maxfield store on Melrose Ave. yesterday. The skittish breed is unusual in that it gathers shiny bits of random string and metal to adorn itself.

This rail-like, camera-shy example is also remarkable for its unusual high-booted feet, black lacquered talons, and fierce scowl.

booty_ho_nicole

What are you people, sheltered rednecks??? The "look" that Mary Kate has is the style that girls have been emulating for years. The waif look, or the punk look, or the grunge look etc... When you are thin and delicately built, you can get away with any look, and i think she looks cute. And it is how she WANTS to look, so it's none of your business. When you have the kind of money that these girls have, you can wear whatever the hell you want to wear. I think it is cool that they don't dress up in $5,000 dollar outfits all the time. The are casual, and look like they are having fun. and as far as looking "scared" in their pics, wouldn't you be a bit scared if you were a petite size girl who gets attacked by paparazzi evey time you step outside? I don't really like the witch boots either, but hey: it's none of my freakin business. I think the twins look very sweet and cute.

booty_ho_nicole

And no doubt those jeans are designer and cost a few hundred bucks, so shut up people. How many of you overweight losers would give your fat butt to fit into those jeans?? she looks fine.

Jay

someone

She looks like a crack addict, willing to sell her body for crack.
and like she's 40.
how sad is that??

annoyed

Attaboy, Jay. You finally got first at something.

GG-5000

damn she looks disgustin

THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT

I just don't get it. I'm sorry but I think the Olsen twins are UGGGGGLY. They both look like two starving monkeys. Not trying to be mean or catty but I just don't get it.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

What's with the young female celebs always carrying the cell phone in one hand? Might miss that all important text message?

DAXFLAME!!

friggin ugly. I bet thats the same look on her face when she takes her once a month dump! Anorexic stick girl. And another thing all you girls/women out there that blame men for your becoming too fat or thin... its all on you!! Like most men...me likes a little junk in the trunk.

jack hoff

HEY MARY KATE MR.T CALLED AND WANTS HIS JEWLERY BACK

DAXFLAME!!

ewwwww!! I just imagined what this thing would look like without her baggy clothes on!!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Nice size Negative A cup breasts SKELETOR!!

Abbie, a friend of you Guys and of Perez, too!

This Blog entry is hilarious!

I liked your John Mayer one, too, about not coming faster than a speeding bullet, ha!

ShameAboutRaisins

I would love to know why these 2 always look so SCARED!!!!! Is the world such a terrifying place? Every picture I see of either one of them, they have that wide-eyed, frightened look...they rarely ever crack a smile (might ruin the trademark pouty thing), and always seem to be on the verge of skittering away - should there be a loud noise or a flash of light or something. Geez, girls...aren't you supposed to be billionaires? Businesswomen? Why the delicate, breakable flower act??

Sillyme