That Outfit's Reeeaall Cute, How Much It Cost?!

12/6/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Mary J. Blige was spotted leaving her hotel in NYC on Wednesday, sporting some seriously high-priced 'cessories!

With her diva shades, luxurious Vuitton scarf, fur coat, oversized leather bag and matching cowhide lunar boots, Mary Jane Blige was looking just fine, thank you very much!

No more drama for Miss Mary -- just plenty of dollars!

candy

All the haters just want what she has. DON"T HATE APPRECIATE> CANDY"S LOVING THE LOOK>

northerncaligirl

All those expensive clothes dont make up for that face! What happened! I thought that I was in the tenderloin, San fransisco looking at a crackhead who hit the lotto!

candy

DON'T HATE APPRECIATE.. CANDY'S LOVING HER LOOK

candy

DON'T HATE APPRECIATE. CANDY'S LOVIN THE LOOK.

LIFE IS LIFE

DAMM...... THATS IS UGLIER OF AGLIERS....W FA..

K

Repeat after me...

We are INDIVIUALS NOT THE SAME...We are INDIVIUALS NOT THE SAME...We are INDIVIUALS NOT THE SAME...

People REALLY need to GROW UP and get a grip. If fur is not your preference - then fine. However, people have a choice to do what they want to do and who ARE YOU to JUDGE!!!
Between my sheerling and fur I can't decide which is the warmest and they both come from animals. Sorry, In the winter cloth doesn't cut it for me... & Maybe
You're just mad because YOU can't afford it - making dumb comments like the animals need it more is rediculous. Let someone from PITA come near me & my coat and I'm gonna pull out a can of whip A$$!

Desiree

I'm quite sure this unfeeling fugly woman could kick any a$$es, she has no class and a$$-kickers are always low-class thugs at heart. As for making it out of the hood, looks like the hood is still very much a part of her. Yeah, go kick some asses, how classy. And her ass is a hell of a lot fatter than mine!

dee

YOU ARE WEARING IT GURL....GO MARY J!!!!!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

OOoo!!! OOoo!!!
New Star Wars movie!!?
Mary be illin'...

Rustyvain

to make the most of the fur the animal is killed by insertion of an electric shock through the anus.

We use a lot of cow hide for our shoes, furniture, etc. don't be to judgemental be aware!

PETA.COM
Footballs-basketball- all dead animals.

monique

Don't hate. Congratulate. Mary is a true diva and she has earned the right to wear whatever she wants.

bethany

Great Mary. You look like a fat,white, middle class housewife.

The fur garbage adds pounds that ladies DON'T need.

DARK MEAT ONLY

If Mary was walking down the street with nothing on that would be a crime too, Mary J has worked hard to reach her goals. Nobody gave Mary a damm thing. You never commented when she does charitable work, but you want to criticize her for appearing glamorous. I have to wonder. Is it pure jealousy? Mary J. Blidge is an American Success Story period.

rudewaitress

Her pity party act got her where she is today. She still screams off-key regularly and obviously thinks that money can buy taste. Gag me blondie!!

kim

That damn fur better be fake - tacky tacky tacky and heartless!