Heidi Actually Embarrasses Spencer

12/11/2007 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shameless though he is, there may only be one thing in the world that can embarrass Spencer Pratt, and TMZ witnessed it last night.

Blasting a track from her meagerly-anticipated debut CD from her car outside of Koi, Heidi Montag did a very, very, loose Mariah Carey impression and failed miserably -- as Spencer could only watch in what can only be described as horror. "The Hills" are not alive with the sound of Heidi's soprano!

No word on whether her insistence on wailing at the wedding contributed to the event's cancellation.

ediva

LLLLLOLLLLLLLL!
i had no idea that was HER singing!!!
so what tho.. she was having fun! how was that so embarassing?

I am poster 58

They (Spencer & Heidi) have to call the press themselves to get them to report on them....how sad and lame. They make up break up stories so they will get on covers and the magazines who pay them are idiots when everyone KNOWS that what they are doing is to make $$$$. I can't stand Heidi or Spencer and I hope Lauren refuses to have them on the next season. I also want Brody Jenner gone....he adds NOTHING to the show....all he does is go clubbing.

jen

omg the girl can lip synch. get out the camereas. how sad to know your boyfriend started the sex tape rumer and destroyed her friendship with laruen. i used to like hedi but i would never let my boyfriend destroy my relationship with my best friend. boyfriends come and go but true friends last forever.

kt

who is this person?
and why would anyone care?

Former Marine

blah

Mas*

who cares! she's a whore.

Sick of It All

When you click on this video you get Posh Spice!!!!!!!!!!WTF?

Betsy

Does she not realize how bad she is. Give me a break. I don't even like spencer at all, but if I were him, I would have climbed in the car and left her standing there. I mean who does something as stupid as that. Why would you have your own song blaring in your car and then dance around like and idiot who doesn't even know how to dance. I was embarrased for her. She really needs a reality check big time.

Seriously

Don't care. Really.

Jes

Why does every actor/actress think they can sing??? Besides does anyone know who the hake this chick is??

FireEmAll

Dear Santa,
Please make them both go away. Im BEGGING you.

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

no one should try 2 sing like mariah neither a b-list tv dumb blond 'cause nobody can squeak like her ......

gus

Is she retarded? She seems retarded.

Seriously

I wonder if someone were to tie Heidi's hands behind her back, would she still be able to sing? It seems like her hands fly up in the air, fingers all sprawled out, then her mouth swings open exposing a ginormous cavern, and the rest of her face disappears into that cavern. But somehow, the hands and mouth/cavern seem to be run by the same part of her beedy brain, not capable of independant functioning from each other

BTW, it seems like they cannot STAND eachother anymore. That fizzled faster than I thought it would. LOL!

Spencer deserves every bit of hell he is experiencing with that silly bimbo-bolt-on-booby cry baby that is Heidi.

his fav brunette

omg.....she needs to quit doing all that "bouncing around" and "pointing to the sky" when she "sings"......talentless ugly B****!!!!

GO TEAM LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!