Charges Dropped Against Shia LaBeouf

12/12/2007 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shia LaBeoufTMZ was in a Chicago court today as misdemeanor charges were dropped against "Disturbia" star Shia LaBeouf. Transformed!

Cops arrested LaBeouf last month outside a Walgreens, after workers repeatedly asked him to leave the store because he appeared drunk. When LaBeouf refused, the security guard detained him and called police.

Shia showed up in court this morning to receive the good news -- Walgreens does not want to pursue charges against him. Merry early Christmas!

Shia's attorney tells TMZ the actor is "happy to put this behind him and get back to work ."

Yvette

I know, I was there!

Dark Knight

What's the big deal, it was only Walgreens. I walked in there and bitch slapped everybody in there and nothing happened to me.

whatever

Well I'm glad they dropped the charges. He was probably tired and wanting a cigarette and the jumpy middle aged cashier got all scared. Good for Walgreens for not being stupid and congrats Shia!

Kelly

It probably DOESN'T have anything to do with him being a celebrity. Most retail stores do not prosecute for anything , even shoplifting, unless it is something with a high dollar value because it takes management out of the store.

me!

Why would you go to Walgreens if you're drunk? Everyone knows Walmart is the place to be!

Buster

"Give me the cube boy"

What are you that Stupid?

Aww what's the matter #2? You mad because you can't do Jessica? Paris Hilton, now there is a slut.

lahru

He's human, he goofed up, and hes an excellent actor....lets hope he continues to make great films for all of us to enjoy. Quit making a big deal out of this.

lahru

To comment #19, IF you are the #1 DJ in Chicago, I would be embarrassed to say I knew you, and if you ARE #1 that doesnt say a whole lot about Chicago...what a shame.

TOTOT

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT SHIA !!!
HE'S HOT

I WOULD DO YOU TOO BABY !!

twogolfcats

If Shia didnt have High Up friends in Hollywood like Speilberg, he couldnt have made iyt as a dog catcher. Thats the story of MANY "STARS" there.!!!!

Ebony

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. NO CHARGES WERE MADE. WHY WOULD IT BE ANYWAY? HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Moriah

I am in love with this kid.

Wtf

He is adorable! Glad he isn't in trouble. Everyone makes mistakes and at least this one didn't injure anyone and he wasn't driving drunk or neglecting his kids and not showing up for court, ect... Hope he learns his lesson and gets on with more great acting roles.

jess

are u kidding me? walgreens is freaking stupid for calling the cops in the 1st place. who hasnt gone into some place drunk at some point in their life? keep shia on the straight and narrow? oh yea, cause he's such a reckless lush.

you ppl are ridiculous.