Eva & Tony: Femme Fatale Is a Fraud

12/13/2007 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria and her basketballin' husband Tony Parker are firing back against scandalicious Internet reports which claim the NBA star has been putting the full court press on hot French model Alexandra Paressant. Not only do the Parkers believe that Alexandra's story is about as real as the New York Knicks playoff hopes, but they claim the model has pulled this kind of crap before. They are saying she a golddigger!
Eva, Tony
In a statement to TMZ, Eva's rep Liza Anderson, says "These allegations are completely, 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety." Eva says, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." As for Tony, he says, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

Last year soccer star Ronaldinho, who Paressant had dated, sued her for alleging he partied before World Cup games. What's the French word for "indiscreet hussy"?

big matt

can you blame him dam look at this chick she is HOT HOT HOT i would bang the two of them ...good for you tony keep it up and be sure to lye lye lye

noitall

UH.................

He's young, black, famous and in pro sports abroad, no less !. Miss Eva had better wake up. If he hasn't cheated yet, it's only a matter of time. Have you seen French women? They make Longoria look like street trash !

Fluffy P

IF WHAT THIS HO...OOOPS I MEAN MODEL SAYS IS TRUE, WHY IS SHE ADMITTING TO IT NOW??????????AND BEFORE CHRISTMAS??????YOUR A ROTTON ONE... MS.GRINCH HO......

reality

Big deal. It's probably true, but is anyone surprised? Pro-athletes are the biggest hos!

abby

Why would this lady say that and jeopardize legal action against her? Must be true.

Spyder

I doubt Tony Parker cheated on Eva, he is absolutely obsessed with her. I live next door to him in San Antonio and have been in his house once (my dad plays poker with him and some friends about twice a month during the offseason), and I've never seen anyone else with the name of their lover stitched in their pillows (that's right, Tony Parkers couch pillows have Eva stitched in them).

TOTOT

I SAW EVA AT THE MALL ONCE!!

SHE'S SHORT, UGLY HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A RAT!!!!!

GOOD FOR YOU TONY!!!!

Vonnie

When are these wives going to learn from Hillary Clinton when she publicly denied the rumors about her husband cheating only to learn later that he lied. Let the man do the talking. If you noticed, Tony did not deny it!

Stacey

If Halle Berry's ex husband's both cheated on her, Eva Longoria can expect the same. What a wife looks like will not keep a man faithful. It's not about who is prettier, or who's not, it's about anoher athlete who can't keep his Johnson in his gym shorts. Athlete's are among the least faithful men. They travel, and they love to party. It's a hard life for the wife at home, regardless of her profession. Trust me, I know.

diane

Eva believes Tony couldn't possibly cheat on her... ha ha, she sounds like Kathy Lee Gifford defending Frank until the truth came out!

d for eva

Eva is hot............Tony travels a lot so get used it? Get out of here.....Eva you are one of the hottest women on this planet.........Tony if you ain't happy with that, you don't deserve it....dump that zero

Robert

We all slept with tony, he is a sports player, I slept with him too and Im a man...

JennyP.

I really don';t get why this creature has told on him? DOes she think she's doing Eva a favor by announcing all this trash publically? It's very sad.
However I do believe if one is married you should take your vows seriously, if you're not married well then the door is always open, eh?
Maybe this girl is psycho, just because someone is a hot top model doesn't mean they are not a disturbed person. Actually I have a few friends who date really beautiful models and wellknown people, and they have their hands full, these "the beautiful" people are so messed and sick in the head, selfish and totally all about themselves.

Sunny

Just because Alexandra is trying to gain public notoriety, DOES NOT MEAN IT DID NOT HAPPEN PEOPLE.....

Sabrina

I'm so glad the " fairy tale " wedding is coming to an end. Whenever things are overdone they do not last. I can't stand that Eva Longoria anyway. A big show off. And her husband is ugly.