K-Fed's Lawyer to Brit -- I'll Slap You Down B!

12/13/2007 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsKFed's lawyer is fed up with Britney Spears, and we're told he's going in deep -- for sanctions!

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ powerhouse lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan is furious that Britney was too sick to depo yesterday morning but not too sick to party in the evening. We're told plans are underway for Kaplan to ask Commissioner Scott Gordon in the custody case to bar Britney from asking for anything more than she already has under court order.

We're told this is the fourth time Britney has been a no-show for her depo. Sources say Kaplan feels that Britney should not be allowed to have her Twinkie and eat it too. In other words, she should not be allowed to go into court and ask to restore custody if she won't sit for a deposition to determine if she really is a fit parent.

Kaplan could ask for other penalties, including attorney's fees. He could also ask that Brit be held in contempt, but we're told he probably won't go there.

ceecee

i am not a fan of brittany, have never heard her sing,but she seems to me like a really bad case of post partum depression with no one with her to help her through this,the only people in her life are people constantly telling her what a terrible person she is,and that 'wonderful parasite' she married,after he left another woman pregnant with his child to destroy britany and take her money now has a good portion of her money and her babies and is laughing his ugly ass off all the way to the bank,while brittany is getting deeper and deeper into depression and still nobody that cares enough about her to help, her mom should be ashamed of herself for not fighting to save her daughter instead of selling her out to that parasite she married.

Christina

You know, most of the people who go for depositions do not have the media surrounding them. They do not have all this crap leaked to the press. While I think she should cooperate and have a deposition, I also think care should be taken to make sure information is not leaked out and that the press does not find out what the date and time of the deposition are. I doubt very much of what we are seeing "reported" actually has any bearing on the truth at all.

mette

I cant belive she got away with it agian!! Why dont they treat her like anyone else ..Really i cant belive i like Kevin more for each day that goes by...Brit is so f.... up ..How can she not see that she needs to grow up and behaive like a mother and not like teenager .I say Frie her sorry ass , she should not have to get more costedy of her kids when she can`t even go to court . What a b.... Go get her Kaplan

Fly on the Wall

Kaplan DOES need to have her held in contempt--she needs to learn a lesson, and a few days in jail wouldn't hurt her. If the judge had any balls that's what he would do. Like the new look, TMZ.

Beverley Watts

Why does this poor girl have no one who can advise her about the stupidity of her actions? Does she really think she can keep putting off the court appearance and still get custody of her boys?

It's so sad she's in this weird, clouded fog.

ANNA

What an awful picture! What's that all over her face? FUGLY!

Wow my goodnesss

Are you kidding me?! ANY other person would be in jail! Nobody feels sorry for her anymore. Do you think for
one second that you or I could get away with the s*** that she does? I live near her and I pray for everyone who shares
the road with her. WHY ISN'T SHE IN JAIL? This needs to end. Here's a question: why did she have her kids if she can't
stand them? My husband and I have been trying; we'll take one and take him out of his misery.

ANNA

That's a man bay-bee!

ANNA

Just curious. Wonder if she cared more if those were little girls instead of boys? I read somewhere that all she wanted was "
a cute little girl."

Vicki

LYNNE AND JAMIE WHERE ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS??? YOU CREATED THIS MONSTER, HELP HER FOR GOD SAKE! I KNOW, MA MA SPEARS IS LOOKIN FOR THE MONEY LIKE SHE HAS ALL ALONG. FOR GOD SAKE, PUT THIS GIRL IN A MENTAL FACILITY FOR HER OWN SAKE (MCLEANS IN BELMONT, MA IS GREAT, LIZA WENT THERE TO CLEAN UP HER ACT). IF YOU DONT, WE HAVE ANOTHER ANNA NICOLE JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN.

Fred

Brit, next time have someone take you to an emergency room and make obscure complaints about nausea and nervous feelings.

Eventually when you are interrogated make sure that you say you are confused and not sure but you think each time before you answer.

Demand a transcript and see if Kaplan leaked anything if he does bring charges against him for ethics violations.

Have your lawyers subpoena K-Fed and provide them with plenty of info so they can make him admit to anything he has done.

me

i feel that they should all just leave her alone. i like her no matter what. k-fed didn't have any problem when he was with her and spending her money. he is as much to blame as she is for her meltdown. she was the one who game him the money to start his career. now she is trying to firgure herself out and you all are putting her down. leave that poor girl alone.

Toto Two

I really don't understand how the courts could even imagine giving Brit any time with those two kids. Enough is enough. The woman has no shame.

kim

ATTORNEYS ARE PIRANHAS (majority of them -some may be ok)! Mark Kaplan is a typical attorney - all about the $. Is everyone aware that all his fees are paid by Britney?! KFed doesnt pay him Britney has to so of course he wants to drag this out - it means more money for him. I think its hilarious that she is mocking him- please this is biggest thing that will ever happen in his career he should be thanking her for feeding his family!

Wow my goodnesss

To 461: bebe
Her lawyers, handlers, court appointed counselors, friends, family, drug testing people and anyone close to her surely have tried to find her but she's nowhere to be found. Thats probably why she's looking to buy a new house, so she will be harder to find. Does she think everyone is stupid? PULL HER OVER AND HOOK HER UP!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments